Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Update 9/4/14: Anniversary Tournament Pt. 2

Rhino Keeper
    And what is the great anniversary goal and prize are we getting?

Executive Chef
    Sooo...what is the mystery fragment (that some people couldn't get after upteen deep mine collections) even FOR, if it's never used???

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by reliquary View Post
    Hey Z, evil Greselda is not so bad. She does create a small cloud tho. It says 99 hits but was more like 60 as she drops energys like most beasties. If you can, separate the g gate in a corner....and don't forget to not tap the jousting arena till after doing in evil G. You can't spawn another monster till she's gone
    Oh, that's good news, thanks! I was ready to expand anyway, so I'll just hide her in a new corner until I finish beating her up. I'm so glad this Anniversary quest is not timed!

***nysmum, that is a bummer. I actually just did that myself very recently. Was trying to get the glimmergate to spawn glimmer golems and not understanding why it wasn't working. And a particularly sneaky dire boar hiding away in a corner was at fault.

Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    Sooo...what is the mystery fragment (that some people couldn't get after upteen deep mine collections) even FOR, if it's never used???
    It's purpose is so that a year from now, we see it in the back of our inventory and wonder WTH it is. lol.

Executive Chef
    I'm so embarrassed. I'm still on part one of the LAST goal. O.o
    I can't get fur to save my life! Been gifting neighbors who I know play and they send me those blue thingys for the expansion lantern thingys. Yeah so, I can't remember the name and am on level 50?!

I've never been this far behind on a goal. Ever. I don't care if I haven't finished the belladonna one but this is much. Time for me to buy some gems and get it moving. It's shameful.

Quote Originally Posted by orleansparish View Post
    I'm so embarrassed. I'm still on part one of the LAST goal. O.o
    I can't get fur to save my life! Been gifting neighbors who I know play and they send me those blue thingys for the expansion lantern thingys. Yeah so, I can't remember the name and am on level 50?!

I've never been this far behind on a goal. Ever. I don't care if I haven't finished the belladonna one but this is much. Time for me to buy some gems and get it moving. It's shameful.
    Don't feel bad, I'm still waiting my own deep mine to drop a mystery fragment (so I have a lot left of part 1 to do).

(Those blue thingys are earth wisps ).
    Kingdom of 😸Kittyville😸

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Anaboe View Post
    I like this update, but it's (for me) a sad thing that it AGAIN needs rat tails... I've got SO many quests going on that need rat tails, and I'm lucky if I get 1-2 rat tails a day, even with all the sources that should give it... Please TL, make the droprate go up, or don't make so many quests that require rat tails?

Realy, if I got an offer for 99 rat tails for 10 euro, I wouldn't wait a minute...
    Personally, I am hoping they offer a rat-tail tree.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by QueenCarolyn View Post
    Personally, I am hoping they offer a rat-tail tree.
    That would be a useful, but not very pretty tree.

Can you imagine walking under it, as the wind rustles the rat tails against you?

lol

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by zenobia42 View Post
    That would be a useful, but not very pretty tree.

Can you imagine walking under it, as the wind rustles the rat tails against you?

lol
    There's someone who has her mantys hidden behind her aspen trees, and it looks like trees with tails! Can't remember her name... Really freaky looking.
    Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.

Rhino Keeper
    Haha, I love the idea of a rat tail tree! I think it should also drop skunkupies, which I assume will be useful someday....

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    If you read the back of it in your inventory, it says something about being used in quests.
    Back after ~2 years off from games.

CS: Level 50. FFS: Level 136, with room to grow. Not playing DS anymore.

Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast