Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kolakid View Post
    Took out as thought couldnt see properly
    Yes you could see them when you clicked..on it to make it big

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kolakid View Post
    Thanks

Executive Chef
    lol - I just read ahead to the next part of the Greselda quest line that I will reach tomorrow after my Sword of Light finishes - I will have to hit a 99 health "monster." I will be doing nothing but hitting monsters for weeks!

Question: the Greselda "monster" spawned by the Glimmergate at that point of the quest - does she create a 5x5 cloud where you can't collect anything, like typical monsters? And the same question about the tournament colorful monsters? I ask because my glimmergate and jousting arena happen to be fairly near each other, and near other buildings I like to collect from very regularly. If they will be putting each other and other buildings nearby out of commission, I have some rearranging to do. Please let me know, anyone who knows. Thanks.

Fashion Designer
    Don't remember with Greselda's but the colorful monsters do create the cloud

Executive Chef
    Thanks, tigarlilyvol!

kolakid, now I am just jealous of you having 98 mithril!

Rhino Keeper
    @zenobia42 lol thnx finally my addiction has paid off

Rhino Keeper
    Hey Z, evil Greselda is not so bad. She does create a small cloud tho. It says 99 hits but was more like 60 as she drops energys like most beasties. If you can, separate the g gate in a corner....and don't forget to not tap the jousting arena till after doing in evil G. You can't spawn another monster till she's gone

Rhino Keeper
    After Purple Golem...blurb about 2nd Anniversary...and then taking a rest at Tavern!

So have to go to Tavern... but went by so fast didnt see reward though think was more Gems but not sure ...
    Then was finished!!!

Had expected fireworks over my Kingdom to celebrate!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Castloninian View Post
    I collected from the jousting arena (after giving the food) but no skunkupine turned up. Now there's another 12-hr wait. I guess the skunkupine isn't guaranteed? Oh well, I was having fun while it lasted. More tomorrow (I hope).
    I had a dire boar and didn't **** it. The jousting arena would not give me the yellow guy. I ****ed boar and sped up with gems . Now I am waiting for the green beast. (12 more hours)

Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast