Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 121819202122

Thread: Castle Update 9/4/14: Anniversary Tournament Pt. 2

Executive Chef
    Happy Anniversary Castle Story!!

I just finished the anniversary tournament, it was fun to celebrate
    "Style is a simple way of saying complicated things"
    (Jean Cocteau)
    "Cooking is like love. It should be entered into with abandon or not at all"
    (Harriet Van Horne)
    "If you ever find yourself in the wrong story, leave"
    (Mo Willems)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jbfps116 View Post
    I feel a bit jipped that since I didn't have my arena upgraded that I couldn't do the anniversary event!! I guess I'll miss the next one too if I don't upgrade it... I had just only got it when this new quest came up so I didn't have time... I hope TL can give us a little more warning before putting out exclusive events so we can dash into emergency mode and get prepared!!!! please...
    We sometimes get 2 hours notice, I was in a similar position to you, however I hadn't bought it yet, I managed to get it fully upgraded and starting the 'new' quest by the Sunday. If Kaz returns or the faerie quest that has been hinted at comes along in the next few weeks I won't be ready but it will come along when I am, I'm ok with that, I suppose we all get to that point at some point, where some quests come along on Thursdays some don't.

Farm Supplier
    I enjoyed the anniversary event, some people think that every quest line/event has to be huge, some times it's nice to enjoy a quest that doesn't have a time limit, totally got frustrated with the lack of skunkupines and Fangbeast appearing, but even that eventually passed since there was no clock ticking.
    I personally liked having different monsters to fight, even it it was different colours of the same monsters. If anything i would hope that TL would consider increasing the different types of monsters to fight with different rewards for defeating said monster, even a quest that you go and fight a particular monster that is attacking your Kingdom, and then reward you with a "treasure trove" from the defeated monsters lair. At the very least give us some thing to fight apart from dire boars, there really getting annoying to the extent people are bringing back there "PET" monsters in some dark corner of their Kingdom so they don't fight them any more.

Fashion Designer
    take my earlier comment back... I did get around to finishing my FIRST anniversary questline and immediately the questline for the second anniversary event pops up. now I don't know if I want to go into it for no reward, as well as those beasts taking my hearts rating away. I'd like to know... DO I HAVE TO COMPLETE THIS QUEST TO GO ON TO A FUTURE GOAL ANY TIME SOON? Or do I have a year to complete it until the third event???

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jbfps116 View Post
    take my earlier comment back... I did get around to finishing my FIRST anniversary questline and immediately the questline for the second anniversary event pops up. now I don't know if I want to go into it for no reward, as well as those beasts taking my hearts rating away. I'd like to know... DO I HAVE TO COMPLETE THIS QUEST TO GO ON TO A FUTURE GOAL ANY TIME SOON? Or do I have a year to complete it until the third event???
    It's probably a safe assumption to wait. Nothing so far has impacted it. And knowing what's in store, you could probably finish it quickly if you need to. I don't think I would leave it a year, but if you do, that's a risk you'll have to weigh up yourself. But then I'm compulsive and have to start and finish my CS goals as quickly as possible!

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 121819202122