Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 11171819202122 LastLast

Thread: Castle Update 9/4/14: Anniversary Tournament Pt. 2

I used to get lots of glimmer shards, glimmer fragments, but when the Sister Sister Quest started my drop rate for these items decreased 99%, how come?

Though this was a tad anticlimactic, it was still fun and didn't use a ton of really valuable resources...and I always love getting gems as a reward! I'm excited for updates to come, especially holiday ones, and I'm very curious to find out what's in the bottom right corner of the board...thanks for all the hard work TL! Love the game.

Executive Chef
    Really enjoying this part of the quest. Should it have completed by tomorrow morning.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Anaboe View Post
    I like this update, but it's (for me) a sad thing that it AGAIN needs rat tails... I've got SO many quests going on that need rat tails, and I'm lucky if I get 1-2 rat tails a day, even with all the sources that should give it... Please TL, make the droprate go up, or don't make so many quests that require rat tails?

Realy, if I got an offer for 99 rat tails for 10 euro, I wouldn't wait a minute...
    Oh I get skunkupines... They're just the bobtail variety! Lol Never a tail when I need them.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by fifikeywest View Post
    I used to get lots of glimmer shards, glimmer fragments, but when the Sister Sister Quest started my drop rate for these items decreased 99%, how come?
    Quote Originally Posted by glimmergate View Post
    We don't mess with droprates like that. Monster droprate is exactly the same as it has been for nearly 2 years - about 1 in 25 chance of getting a spawn
    ^^ From the Pyre Festival thread. They don't lower droprates. *shrug* Might just seem like it's lower.
    Back after ~2 years off from games.

CS: Level 50. FFS: Level 136, with room to grow. Not playing DS anymore.

Farm Supplier
    Happy Anniversary Castle Story!!
    I just finished the anniversary tournament... *yeay*

Executive Chef
    Happy Anniversary, I finished too last night, earlier than I thought. First one took me over a week, the second only a few days. Crazy. But fun!

I wish this anniversary would have gave us something for our hard work. Please add limited edition items for us loyal players that have played this game from the start. An anniversary statue would have been nice!

Quote Originally Posted by sweetsatisfactions View Post
    I wish this anniversary would have gave us something for our hard work. Please add limited edition items for us loyal players that have played this game from the start. An anniversary statue would have been nice!
    I AGREE! What was the satisfaction in this Anniversary Tournament for the players? There's nothing to show for it. Just a lot of time and resources used for nothing, really!

Fashion Designer
    I feel a bit jipped that since I didn't have my arena upgraded that I couldn't do the anniversary event!! I guess I'll miss the next one too if I don't upgrade it... I had just only got it when this new quest came up so I didn't have time... I hope TL can give us a little more warning before putting out exclusive events so we can dash into emergency mode and get prepared!!!! please...