Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122 LastLast

Thread: Castle Update 9/4/14: Anniversary Tournament Pt. 2

Rhino Keeper
    Yes! The red troll was great! Would LOVE to see her & Kaz back in time for Christmas...what perfect moving decorations they would make together in my queendom...wandering in & around last year's Christmas trees and reindeer stable.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaotarch View Post
    look at the chest, i see boobs, could be a trolline, so maybe kaz girlfriend
    But green trolls are the same as the cute red devil troll... So, besides Kaz, are they ALL girls...
    OR are those maybe, just maybe...manboobs. Lol

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	20.8 KB 
ID:	15379

Quote Originally Posted by Chaotarch View Post
    lol, why not 90 energy? could be a rare random beast, quote 1:10 perhaps...
    Good point. And I'd go for 90 whacks to Mr. Purple G if he were made to randomly appear from collections of purple stuff like glimmerdust troves, glimmerbulbs, rocket larkspur & the like (even Violet, my purple cow!) ...IF (& only if lol) glimmer bits dropped every 3-5 whacks!
    That'd actually be pretty cool. *thumbs up*
    Last edited by NorthWoodsKingdom; 09-09-14 at 10:53 AM. Reason: Correction

Rhino Keeper
    Is it over once it says happy aniversery I was under impression we would get another shunkupine like last year. Will it continue next week or was that it?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbiegirl1701 View Post
    Nada niente Nothing.
    totally disappointing I thought we were getting a skunkupine like last year I can't believe all we got was coins and xp. SERIOUSLY THAT WAS A LETDOWN!!!!!!ahhhh at Level 50 just what we need like 1500 coins and xp to get us nowhere. I have never been so disappointed by this game what were u guys thinking. Woop woop happy 2nd. ANNIVERSARY excuse any typos they happen when I'm frustrated

Just letting you know, the game isn't ending for anyone who is worried it is. We will have more updates coming up. So no worries! Also to clear up any confusion, this was the second half to the anniversary event, so there won't be third part to this event this week.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    Just letting you know, the game isn't ending for anyone who is worried it is. We will have more updates coming up. So no worries! Also to clear up any confusion, this was the second half to the anniversary event, so there won't be third part to this event this week.
    Thank u. Glad to hear. I love this game ! Looking forward to the holiday stuff.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by suxanadu View Post
    I have now gone twice to my jousting arena to meet the green fang beast and nothing happened. Has anyone else experienced this? It's 12 hours for it to reup, so it's really frustrating.
    You need to have no other monsters in your kingdom. Did you check around everywhere?

Quote Originally Posted by letf8b View Post
    totally disappointing I thought we were getting a skunkupine like last year I can't believe all we got was coins and xp. SERIOUSLY THAT WAS A LETDOWN!!!!!!ahhhh at Level 50 just what we need like 1500 coins and xp to get us nowhere. I have never been so disappointed by this game what were u guys thinking. Woop woop happy 2nd. ANNIVERSARY excuse any typos they happen when I'm frustrated
    Well, there was also 5 gems....
    Back after ~2 years off from games.

CS: Level 50. FFS: Level 136, with room to grow. Not playing DS anymore.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    That is wonderful news!
    Last edited by kooky panda; 09-09-14 at 06:45 PM. Reason: removed mod action comment

Executive Chef
    I was going to add to something I said in my last post in this thread but I can't seem to find it. It was about this quest, and there was something I wanted to clarify in my post about this topic, but now for the life of me I can't find it to do so. The thread must be moving faster than I thought. Anyway, I can't find what I wrote before to quote the part I wanted to expound on a bit, so I will just say that I totally get why some people were really disappointed to get no new building, or even upgrade to the jousting arena or decoration from this event, and also why some were very entertained by it. Why some's overall opinion was positive and some negative, and I for one appreciate being able to read how others feel about it, good and bad, and empathize with them. My overall opinion is that I was very entertained by it and didn't mind not getting a new building, but since it was an "anniversary" quest, celebrating a long amount of time, it seemed to me there it ought to have resulted in something new to put in the kingdoms/queendoms of those who have been around since the last anniversary to celebrate it. Sorry, guys - I hope the next quest is good for you. And Kaz marries the red troll when he comes back.

Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    But green trolls are the same as the cute red devil troll... So, besides Kaz, are they ALL girls...
    OR are those maybe, just maybe...manboobs. Lol

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	20.8 KB 
ID:	15379
    lol, maybe Thurston tell a wrong story about the trolls, cuz he loose against a female troll called Kazumi ( shortform Kaz ) which steal his pants and armor ( if i remember right ), a male troll would slay him and dont make him nude...and that shouldnt happened to the greatest knight ever...
    ...but i dont know whats the deal between Thurston and Kaz(umi), that she lie about her gender
    Last edited by Chaotarch; 09-10-14 at 02:05 AM.
    *** Thuaki Sword Society ***
    Northern Lord of War and Thuaki-Man-At-Arms weaponed with Barbarianbattleaxe #01 and Longsword #18
    Paladin and Lover of Cupperbuts evil Sisters

S8, take away the Cap from Decorations and Animals