Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91516171819202122 LastLast

Thread: Castle Update 9/4/14: Anniversary Tournament Pt. 2

I have now gone twice to my jousting arena to meet the green fang beast and nothing happened. Has anyone else experienced this? It's 12 hours for it to reup, so it's really frustrating.

Executive Chef
    To help lighten the mood...

Am I the only one who thinks the red troll is just ADORABLE? lol
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	377 
Size:	33.1 KB 
ID:	15360
    I wanna see him again for Halloween and Valentine's! He looks like a lil devil & is too cute with his pink horns lol. ... In fact, I'd like to see Kaz bring back his new red troll friend with him soon (is Kaz's return the next update perhaps?) and BOTH of them walking around my queendom. OMG, that'd be awesome lol

...and I don't wanna leave out Mr. Purple!! *He* could be the new source of random glimmer bits we've been wanting -- would be so cool if he appeared from collecting from the glimmerdust troves or harvesting glimmerbulbs (y'know, purple stuff!) ...but NOT requiring 90 whacks every time, OMG. lol.
    I'm keeping him for a lil while longer cuz I can wait on the 5 gems & resting at the tavern, don't need stuff from the other beasties right now so he keeps them at bay...& besides, he's fun to watch & Cupperbutt (my fire faerie) has taken a liking to him. LOL!

Views:	22 
Size:	139.8 KB 
ID:	15361

Rhino Keeper
    Just wanted to say I enjoyed the anniversary jousting. It always cracks me up the way our ruler changes from wide-eyed innocence to fierceness between each sword strike. I know some we're expecting some big prize. I like the small prizes and the journey. Thanks, TL.

Executive Chef
    On topic: I just started Part 2 today. Hopefully might be finished by Thursday

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by badbunny42 View Post
    Just wanted to say I enjoyed the anniversary jousting. It always cracks me up the way our ruler changes from wide-eyed innocence to fierceness between each sword strike. I know some we're expecting some big prize. I like the small prizes and the journey. Thanks, TL.
    Were. No we're. Stupid autocorrect.

Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post

I wanna see him again for Halloween and Valentine's! He looks like a lil devil & is too cute with his pink horns lol. ... In fact, I'd like to see Kaz bring back his new red troll friend with him soon (is Kaz's return the next update perhaps?) and BOTH of them walking around my queendom. OMG, that'd be awesome lol
    look at the chest, i see boobs, could be a trolline, so maybe kaz girlfriend

...and I don't wanna leave out Mr. Purple!! *He* could be the new source of random glimmer bits we've been wanting -- would be so cool if he appeared from collecting from the glimmerdust troves or harvesting glimmerbulbs (y'know, purple stuff!) ...but NOT requiring 90 whacks every time, OMG. lol.
    I'm keeping him for a lil while longer cuz I can wait on the 5 gems & resting at the tavern, don't need stuff from the other beasties right now so he keeps them at bay...& besides, he's fun to watch & Cupperbutt (my fire faerie) has taken a liking to him. LOL!

lol, why not 90 energy? could be a rare random beast, quote 1:10 perhaps...

btw at #84 i suggest to have the arenabeasts for random
    *** Thuaki Sword Society ***
    Northern Lord of War and Thuaki-Man-At-Arms weaponed with Barbarianbattleaxe #01 and Longsword #18
    Paladin and Lover of Cupperbuts evil Sisters

S8, take away the Cap from Decorations and Animals

Executive Chef

I so agree with you , Miss North

I figured my problem out - I had a beast on my board still. Argh.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    I so agree with you , Miss North
    Agree. The red troll is just too cute. Please bring him back,TL. And Mr Purple, too.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennerwein1 View Post
    Agree. The red troll is just too cute. Please bring him back,TL. And Mr Purple, too.
    I agree! I hope he comes back!