Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819202122 LastLast

Thread: Castle Update 9/4/14: Anniversary Tournament Pt. 2

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by rick1958 View Post
    I just had a similar thing happen! Make sure you have BOTH the reinforced armor and sword, my armor DISAPPEARED overnight!!!! I know I built it because I only had one Magic Forge available yesterday (had a dragon cooking on the other one) so I cooked the armor first and the sword overnight. This morning clicked on the arena and NOTHING. First thing I checked (again) was to see if any monsters had spawned while I wasn't looking...nothing. So, check inventory and NO armor. So, built an armor, gemmed the arena, clicked on it and NOTHING!!!!
    Me too. Lost both. Collected both. Started other items. Went to goals to give both armor and sword and it shows 0 still.

Unfortunately this has become a regular situation since the last update a while back. I reported it here and was told the usual, visit neighbors, post on wall, force a sync blah blah blah. Which is kind of funny considering I've been playing this game for over a year and a half and understand syncing issues. This situation only started after the last update. Barely can make any meals any more because 80% + time I come back and my kitchen shows empty.
    Last edited by ghjvcucjb; 09-08-14 at 01:38 AM.

Executive Chef
    I'm a level 50 player, finished all quests, including Sister, Sister. I love CS, and I enjoy looking forward to where the story lines go. I did hope we would get to keep the upgraded sword after the event, but it's not that big a deal for me. I appreciate all the work it takes to create updates so often, and am happy we get so many. I understand we don't all feel the same about the game. I believe you have the right to say so, even if you play for free. I only wish we could try to be respectful of our community, Which includes the developers. Expressing disapproval is one thing. Some of the negativity just goes too far. I'm here to relax, play and have fun. The intensity of the anger and negativity is too much. It's a real bummer! The negativity feeds more negativity, and people start feeling attacked, or hurt, or offended. I've been there, when all the negativity has overwhelmed me. Lets apologize for words said in anger, in the heat of the moment. Let's all take a breath, and remember that this is a game, created by other humans with feelings and emotions. You can express disapproval of the direction the game is going without disparaging remarks about others.
    It takes a while for feedback to filter thru to actual gameplay. I believe the developers when they say they are listening to feedback. If it takes 3 months for the process of putting storylines into play, I hope we aren't going to have 3 months of the same negativity on every CS thread. I find the CS developers to be remarkably attentive and accommodating. I've not seen any other game like that. It's a pretty precious thing. Lets not spoil it. Be respectful no matter what your message. Peace.
    I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by 55lee55 View Post
    Have you hit the purple thing 90 times? Then gone to rest in the Tavern? That is the end.

That is the end so far. If you'd read my previous posts you'll see I put forward the hypothesis that there will be a proper reward at the very end of the two weeks.

Unless, of course, you have a time machine and have travelled forward to Thursday... No? Thought not.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jim23cash View Post
    I'm a level 50 player, finished all quests, including Sister, Sister. I love CS, and I enjoy looking forward to where the story lines go. I did hope we would get to keep the upgraded sword after the event, but it's not that big a deal for me. I appreciate all the work it takes to create updates so often, and am happy we get so many. I understand we don't all feel the same about the game. I believe you have the right to say so, even if you play for free. I only wish we could try to be respectful of our community, Which includes the developers. Expressing disapproval is one thing. Some of the negativity just goes too far. I'm here to relax, play and have fun. The intensity of the anger and negativity is too much. It's a real bummer! The negativity feeds more negativity, and people start feeling attacked, or hurt, or offended. I've been there, when all the negativity has overwhelmed me. Lets apologize for words said in anger, in the heat of the moment. Let's all take a breath, and remember that this is a game, created by other humans with feelings and emotions. You can express disapproval of the direction the game is going without disparaging remarks about others.
    It takes a while for feedback to filter thru to actual gameplay. I believe the developers when they say they are listening to feedback. If it takes 3 months for the process of putting storylines into play, I hope we aren't going to have 3 months of the same negativity on every CS thread. I find the CS developers to be remarkably attentive and accommodating. I've not seen any other game like that. It's a pretty precious thing. Lets not spoil it. Be respectful no matter what your message. Peace.
    Very well said.

we are expecting to much - thats all.

i dont need an update every week.
    for me its ok if there are events like xmas, halloween, summersomething, etc.
    maybe expansions every half year, a storypart every month and i am happy.

btw i am lv50 too since dont know, but i am not done with the game now.
    but every player have to make the decision: whats my personal goal and why am i playing.

to topic: yes i miss a birthdaypresent
    *** Thuaki Sword Society ***
    Northern Lord of War and Thuaki-Man-At-Arms weaponed with Barbarianbattleaxe #01 and Longsword #18
    Paladin and Lover of Cupperbuts evil Sisters

S8, take away the Cap from Decorations and Animals

Executive Chef
    Thanks Jim , I hope others read your post , some of us just need to calm down!!!!!! Take a breath, or if they are so unhappy with the game,they just don't have to play any more. Love you castle story from an old timer, that's been here from the beginning.
    Last edited by katbtodd; 09-09-14 at 12:23 PM.

Agree! And well said.

Host(ess)
    [QUOTE=silveryedges;961956]Folks, honestly. Why does almost every update thread have to be spoiled with posts about being discontent about the game in general. Why don't you just start a new thread and those who want to to read it can go there and do so. This is so off topic in my humble opinion. I have a very busy and stressy life and CS is a getaway to visit and have fun. This is spoiling it all. Isn't this thread about how people proceed through the 2nd part of the tournament and about advise how to do it in the best way?

I remember how we had to wait for updates and now that TL takes the trouble and provides them almost every week they aren't good enough? I am happy to find something to do in my quest book. Now bash me.

AMEN! So many bad attitudes, so little time!

Host(ess)
    Exactly

Sorry, my block quoting isn't functioning properly.

The Honorable Panda
    Hey guys, this thread is here to discuss the Anniversary tournament Pt. 2. Please keep your comments to this specific quest.

Everyone has a right to express and leave feedback about this tournament. Negative and positive feedback is welcome as long as it is constructive.

Make sure you posts follow the forum rules. That includes no personal attacking of each others comments.

To leave feedback for other features and quests in the game, please search for that specific update thread.

Future off topic comments/posts or posts that violate the forum rules will be removed.

Thanks!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request