Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Update 9/4/14: Anniversary Tournament Pt. 2

Rhino Keeper
    I'm very confused. The last prize is really just 1,800 coins? It seems odd that TL would do something so anticlimactic. I thought these anniversaries were more of a big deal.

Farm Supplier
    What ??? Just 1,800 coins.... I want my Fairie Elixir back.....

well it maybe the second half of the tourney, but it doesn't mean that's everything for the anniversary as they did say that someone was returning and that has yet to happen or maybe I am just being naive.

Rhino Keeper
    "Castle Update 08/28 - Anniversary Tournament Part 1
    Hey everyone, this week's update is the first part of a two week storyline. Castle Story is turning two! Bring out your Jousting Arenas because we're throwing a tournament to celebrate."
    That is a two week storyline. So i guess it is finished.

It is a little of a letdown isn't it? Lol I'm not saying we should get a new building as a reward or anything, but it would have been neat if the devs had us upgrade the jousting arena and it changed design or something. (Kind of revisit what we did during the 1st anniversary).

In other news, I'm still waiting on my mystery fragment. I still have a long ways to go before I finish this goal line. Lol
    Kingdom of 😸Kittyville😸

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by littlebridge View Post
    So I just clicked the jousting arena for the blue dire boar and got nothing. Has anyone else experienced more than one visit to the arena to get the boar? Btw I only needed one for the skunkupine and the fangbeast?
    I just collected from the jousting arena myself and nothing spawned. Then I remembered I had a fangbeast on my chickens that I had planned on dealing with before collecting from the arena... and forgot to. *facepalm* Are you sure there are no monsters hiding in any corners of your kingdom?

In other news, I'm still waiting on my mystery fragment. I still have a long ways to go before I finish this goal line. Lol[/QUOTE]

Glad to see I'm not the only one!!! I too can't seem to get that mystery fragment !!!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by parasurge View Post
    well it maybe the second half of the tourney, but it doesn't mean that's everything for the anniversary as they did say that someone was returning and that has yet to happen or maybe I am just being naive.
    It said it was the second half of the celebration, not the tourney.

Maybe they're hanging onto the final reward until the last day so most get it at the same time...?

Executive Chef
    It definitely seems more beast and arena related, maybe it could be something related to one of those, but we'll get another part of the storyline later on? The mystery fragment will clearly be used later on, I'm intrigued as it could suggest another adventure, hoping it will be one we can go on regularly.

Still a bit disappointed about the result of the ATP2. At the end of ATP1 there was the arena. Now Nothing.

Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast