Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Update 9/4/14: Anniversary Tournament Pt. 2

finally got mystery fragment on collection #29.
    onwards.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by zenobia42 View Post
    Is there an Anniversary Part 3 coming next week, I hope?
    In the first post on this thread it says this is "the second half of the second anniversary celebration" which means it's the end. That doesn't make any sense!

HaL-LaY-LoU-Yerrrr!!!!!! I GOT MY MYSTERY Fragment!!! WHOOP!! I think the key is to not just click on the mine, but to go to the Quest box and click "GO" to the mine! =D

Quote Originally Posted by fluffybutter007 View Post
    Many people (including myself) are still waiting, the good news is the devs have doubled the drop rate of the mystery fragment. I'll be crossing my fingers that you get it next time. Personally I'm not a fan of random drops either.
    I am .. GR8FUL1

⚔TSS⚔
    Loyal Guardian of Thuakie Sword #⃣3⃣2⃣
    ✖️✖️{}=============>

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Gr8ful1 View Post
    HaL-LaY-LoU-Yerrrr!!!!!! I GOT MY MYSTERY Fragment!!! WHOOP!! I think the key is to not just click on the mine, but to go to the Quest box and click "GO" to the mine! =D
    I've done this on every collection from the mine but had no luck so far.

Fashion Designer
    Wow. This is really a lot of energy and resources for rather limited rewards. It's kind of funny that we only get 5 gems for fighting a 90-health golem. If I wanted to do the reverse and use gems to buy energy, it would cost 50 gems for 30 energy or 150 gems to get enough energy to defeat the golem. It just doesn't make much sense, especially for players who are still actively completing storyline quests.

New Resident
    I can't believe it. I was in the process of fighting the Blue Dire Boar and even started to combat him(got him down to about 24 or so). THen the game cut out for a second and a regular troll was put in its place. Now I have to wait another 12 hours to maybe getting the Blue Dire Boar again. Is there a glitch somewhere?

Executive Chef
    Sounds like one of those refreshes. I get them a lot especially when I first open my game.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleScorpion76 View Post
    Sounds like one of those refreshes. I get them a lot especially when I first open my game.
    I have started to force close before I open ( for important collections), because I have lost things with the ingame synching at the beginning, too. Frustrating. I just start from scratch. No problem since.

Farm Supplier
    So I just clicked the jousting arena for the blue dire boar and got nothing. Has anyone else experienced more than one visit to the arena to get the boar? Btw I only needed one for the skunkupine and the fangbeast?

Fashion Designer
    Fwiw, it took me 20 hits to **** the blue boar and I got a total of 6 energy back for a net 14 energy.

Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast