Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Update 9/4/14: Anniversary Tournament Pt. 2

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by rick1958 View Post
    Update on my step 6 (above): checked EVERY corner of my kingdom looking for a hidden beast that keeps me from getting the Red Troll.....not ONE to be seen (checked three times). Gem up the Lvl 3 Jousting Arena, click on it and NOTHING again. Already did step 4 and have one each Reinforced Armor and Reinforced sword.........Oh yeah, also restarted the game twice. Has ANYBODY had this happen?

For Step 7, do I visit old Thomas FIRST then craft the Faerie Elixir (since it activates when collected) or do I need to collect the Elixir RIGHT BEFORE I visit Old Thomas?
    When I got to that point I couldn't see the red troll either, but I did have the funny patch you get when you have a monster. I had to carefully tap around till I found it, but it remained invisible all the time. Weird but at least it got done.

Executive Chef
    Grumble. I had made an extra enhanced sword and armor, or whatever it was called, and while it took my resources and 2-hrs of magic forge time, it didn't give me the extra things. When I checked it said 1/99 so assumed you could make extras. Has anyone else had this problem?
    Last edited by Castloninian; 09-06-14 at 01:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rick1958 View Post
    For Step 7, do I visit old Thomas FIRST then craft the Faerie Elixir (since it activates when collected) or do I need to collect the Elixir RIGHT BEFORE I visit Old Thomas?
    Doesn't matter the order. All the elixir does is give you 20 extra energy.
    Kingdom of 😸Kittyville😸

Executive Chef
    I made 3 reinforced swords and armor, and they are still in my inventory after the tavern visit.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AnniePMH View Post
    I made 3 reinforced swords and armor, and they are still in my inventory after the tavern visit.
    Thanks. Just realised I am a twit, they are still cooking in the forge. Time for bed I think!

Rhino Keeper
    Is anyone else still waiting for their mystery fragment?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by tanbi1 View Post
    Is anyone else still waiting for their mystery fragment?
    Just today, just after i realised I don't give a monkeys because of the anti climax nature of the quest, I get the mystery fragment. Now my monsters have done a bunk. Had loads this week!

Farm Supplier
    I just fought off the purple goblin thing took 90 energy!!! and I got 5 gems is that the end of the anniversary task??? no reward???

Executive Chef
    I believe there is a 'kick back' at the tavern and that seems to be the end of the quest.

Quote Originally Posted by Hollie1922 View Post
    I just fought off the purple goblin thing took 90 energy!!! and I got 5 gems is that the end of the anniversary task??? no reward???
    Purple Scorpion is correct, you just finished the second to last goal. All you have left is to visit the tavern. I wish I had better news for you, but the only reward you get after finishing the last goal is coins and xp. Being at level 50 with more coins than I can count, it is a little depressing.
    Kingdom of 😸Kittyville😸