Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Update 9/4/14: Anniversary Tournament Pt. 2

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Buttercup View Post
    Also, for those of you who are stuck on last week's update, the drop rate on the Mystery Fragment for the quest Building a Mystery Opponent has been doubled.

The new questline will be available at 12:00 pm PDT and picks up right where last week's quests left off.

Have fun!
    Looking forward to it! Amost made an apple pie last night, but didn't-darn! In the oven now

Can't help but comment on the mystery fragment drop rate...after all the times CS reps have told us "we don't mess with drop rates" when skunkupines, fangbeasts, dire boars, or even trolls or any other "random" item became suddenly scarce once needed for a quest line! lol The truth WILL out! 😄

Farm Supplier
    The blur dire boar

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	2981 
Size:	85.8 KB 
ID:	15276

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by raghadd1 View Post
    The blue dire boar
    Ooh, I like the dire boar that color...they should make that a permanent change. More ferocious that way...grrr

Quote Originally Posted by raghadd1 View Post
    The blur dire boar

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	2981 
Size:	85.8 KB 
ID:	15276
    And how many whacks does the blue dire boar need?

Never mind I see it when I tapped the picture. I need to get a decent nights sleep. It messes with your thought process otherwise.
    Last edited by meme1098; 09-04-14 at 01:46 PM.

Executive Chef
    Earlier today, I thought to myself, "I should remember to NOT collect from the jousting arena when it is ready, because I'll likely need to for the second part of the anniversary quest coming out later today." Did I remember that when the arena was ready an hour before quest time? Of course not. lol. Well, I had also just used my last spicy feast and only had 1 Ivy's hot sauce ready, so it will take a while for me to get to the arena quest parts anyway.

And THANK YOU, devs, for making the third food item an apple pie not a sweet feast. I actually have a sweet feast ready, but I am very glad to be able to actually use it for an adventure. Those adventures yield the most awesome results. I even got a magic cement from one once which about made me fall out of my chair.

still no mystery fragment. 8 more hours until tries #25 and #26.
    I have been a member for a while and a player for even longer. This is only the second time I've posted.

Have endured many random drop miseries and missed out on dragons, etc due to them. It's just not fun any more.
    ..........!...........!...........!
    still no mystery fragment. 8 more hours to wait. then tries 27, 28.
    I could gem my way out of this, I suppose, but it's now a matter of principle.
    WHY don't they provide an alternative way of crafting the item when it's a random drop?????????
    Last edited by pms3665; 09-05-14 at 06:01 AM.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by perry5 View Post
    Looking forward to it! Amost made an apple pie last night, but didn't-darn! In the oven now

Can't help but comment on the mystery fragment drop rate...after all the times CS reps have told us "we don't mess with drop rates" when skunkupines, fangbeasts, dire boars, or even trolls or any other "random" item became suddenly scarce once needed for a quest line! lol The truth WILL out! ��
    Well to be fair they what they've said is that that don't lower the drop rates, the drop rates don't change if you're low on an item etc. They have openly admitted to increasing the drop rate on a number of items
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Quote Originally Posted by pms3665 View Post
    still no mystery fragment. 8 more hours until tries #25 and #26.
    I have been a member for a while and a player for even longer. This is only the second time I've posted.

Have endured many random drop miseries and missed out on dragons, etc due to them. It's just not fun any more.
    Many people (including myself) are still waiting, the good news is the devs have doubled the drop rate of the mystery fragment. I'll be crossing my fingers that you get it next time. Personally I'm not a fan of random drops either.
    Kingdom of 😸Kittyville😸

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by mamareader02 View Post
    Also many old items are being sold in the " new/featured" area of shop
    The gem animals and the fruit trees all came out in one of the first big updates. Maybe they've put them up in memory of that?
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Host(ess)
    So we basically get 10 mermaid scales and 10 jewels for the second anniversary? Or am I missing something?

Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast