Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Mining message bug!

Rhino Keeper
    Hmmm.... When will this update coming? Still waiting for that.... The problem in the mining still there

Grand Emperor
    TL, is there an update for this soon? The drop rate of picks and shovels from deliveries is extremely bad and with this mining issue, we won't be able to play normally. All trains and deliveries asking for mine items or jewellery are impossible. Please fix this issue very soon. Thank you in advance.

Fashion Designer
    The mining issue seems to have been fixed. It's been behaving & the drop rate for picks/shovels has picked up since this morning. Btw thanks Kooky for the shovels
    JUICYBERRY--EnchantedWings-- Lunaria✨✨--KODIAK DREAMS
    --------FS2-----------------DS--------------------CS-------------------FF----------
    ID: crystalrayn3
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by crystalrayn3 View Post
    The mining issue seems to have been fixed. It's been behaving & the drop rate for picks/shovels has picked up since this morning. Btw thanks Kooky for the shovels
    So you were the lucky one to get my shovels! I had to make room in my barn and I had over 50!

This issue has been fixed. Make sure you download the new update from iTunes. Version 1.7.9
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    So you were the lucky one to get my shovels! I had to make room in my barn and I had over 50!

This issue has been fixed. Make sure you download the new update from iTunes. Version 1.7.9
    Thanks Kooky. Thanks TL. i shall merrily go mining.

Rhino Keeper

Darn! I thought I had the latest update but I'm only v 1.7.8 and have been putting up with the bug while mining for Candy Cane. The work around has helped though. It just meant I've been waiting around 15 seconds for the server update thing to happen before continuing.

Oh well, good to know its been fixed. Thanks KP!
    I might wait until after the Halloween event before I update.

Fashion Designer

What about Android Players? And I'm still not getting shovels or picks and no saws for my Ash trees, yet I'm getting more and more orders for wheels!

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by bbieprnc View Post
    What about Android Players? And I'm still not getting shovels or picks and no saws for my Ash trees, yet I'm getting more and more orders for wheels!
    When I first started I was not getting shovels or picks very often, but after I expanded to mine, I seem to get more.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Fashion Designer
    I've been mining for a while and was getting bunch of supplies, but not recently. Actually since I have started to plant Ash Trees, I'm getting a lot of orders for wheels, silver, gold, jewels but just not enough tools - picks and saws. I was expecting that if I actually fill orders I get some back - but nothing. Strange, very strange.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234