Thread: New Decorations For Sale!

Fashion Designer

New Decorations For Sale!

Yay, they've finally added new decor in the shop! Can't wait to pretty up my forest

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	39.1 KB 
ID:	15259

Executive Chef
    I wish I could afford some expansions to be able to decorate lol. As it is, there are very few squares that I do not use for habitats. I did add just a few of them and I do like the way they look.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by zenobia42 View Post
    I wish I could afford some expansions to be able to decorate lol. As it is, there are very few squares that I do not use for habitats. I did add just a few of them and I do like the way they look.
    Zenobia, did you get a unicorn yet? I'm still waiting & breeding, waiting & breeding ( rolling my eyes here)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by EviBrooklyn View Post
    Zenobia, did you get a unicorn yet? I'm still waiting & breeding, waiting & breeding ( rolling my eyes here)
    Nope. None for me either. Putting 4 elements in the breeding den 24/7. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Hope you are at least filling out your album. Other than the unicorn and emerald, I am down to missing only 2 rares and 3 super rares.

Executive Chef
    We have more new decor, it's the same from the pink one, but instead of pink, is blue.

Fashion Designer
    I didn't add any decorations until an hour ago, because I'm such a miser!
    I put the flowerbeds in those spaces that I'll never be able to use. Everybody has some space like in the neighborhood of the oddly positioned and sized Tree-Of-Life/Breeding-Garden complex.
    I also placed trees in 2 plots: one in which the obstacles are still uncleared and another that's empty.
    It's perfectly okay to NOT know something; and one is no less worthy for admitting this. The wisest seeker is she who knows that she knows nothing!

Executive Chef
    I hope they make these decorations in yellow flowers too.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by zenobia42 View Post
    Nope. None for me either. Putting 4 elements in the breeding den 24/7. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Hope you are at least filling out your album. Other than the unicorn and emerald, I am down to missing only 2 rares and 3 super rares.
    I'm missing 8 animals... Do you think that if we behave in these forums and start begging TL for a unicorn we might get it? ( Just wondering)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by EviBrooklyn View Post
    I'm missing 8 animals... Do you think that if we behave in these forums and start begging TL for a unicorn we might get it? ( Just wondering)
    lol - I missed this yesterday. It's worth a shot. TL, pretty please may we have unicorns? We promise to be behave from then on!

In other news, the topic of this thread is decorations and we now have the three floral decorations available in white flowers. I was hoping for yellow.

Love the new decorations--thanks, TL!