Thread: Unexpected Breeding

Unexpected Breeding

So I won 25000K of coins and decided to buy a Magic Dragon habitat, and while that was building, I decided to breed my water dragon and one of my 2 element dragons that had fire in it (my Fire Dragon was on a quest) to be able to get the Magic Dragon, but I got a 12 hour breeding time instead. I looked up the egg chart and it seems like I'm getting a Gemstone Dragon. At first I was excited but then I realized I didn't have enough for the habitat...
    When the breeding finishes and the egg finishes incubating, I don't want to sell it but it seems like I have no choice, since my dragons only produce like, 6K coins a day. I REALLY don't want to sell the Gemstone, but it will take forever to save up enough to get the habitat... What should I do? ;(

Executive Chef
    I had that on my baby account i dont use it much now..as was i was trying ro remember ud and password for my main one any how..on the baby account i bred a fairytale...for such little level and not much coins coming in i made my around neighbours and the other social accounts played theres ro het monwy back! Its possible! Keep the gemstone its nice keep in your nest untill u have enough

Fashion Designer
    If you can get enough gold for a second nest, do it. I always download the new or updated games that TL/storm8 offers for the gold, you can delete them after you open the game. Visit as many people as possible and ask them to please play back. Try to find the helping walls and put out an SOS for a homeless dragon. Keep your habitats clear for people to play. It may take awhile though. You can always sell the dragon, it's just unknown when you'll be able to breed it. But I've seen people get the money for the hab at low levels. Good luck.

Nightclub Owner
    If you're playing on ios, you can breed & sell in the arctic isle. Breed cost is 200 and when you sell the egg you get 1000.

Fashion Designer
    Yeah that is really frustrating. If you have the gold to spring for a second nest, it really does come in handy. You could risk selling it and trying to breed it again later. It's only rare, but people have different luck when it comes to getting what they want... If you really are excited about it and want to keep it, I think a second nest is the way to go.

I just sold it, since I didn't want to wait a month to get enough but I guess I can breed one again.

Executive Chef
    Lol, my brother had this too with a Diamond-dragon. It's been on his nest for weeks before he had enough to build the habitat... He was lvl 30 or something like that back then. I was s? jealous: I was lvl 150 and didn't have any Diamonds back then (I still only have the "easy" diamonds: bought a Diamond, now have Infinity, Crusader, Quetzall and got Gold and Mercury as "Olympus-glitches").

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ediblenoodle View Post
    I just sold it, since I didn't want to wait a month to get enough but I guess I can breed one again.
    You can also craft Gem dragons.
    Back after ~2 years off from games.

CS: Level 50. FFS: Level 136, with room to grow. Not playing DS anymore.