Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: September 2014 Update - Storing Pets

Executive Chef
    Thought it was for the other barn animals too. I really felt I don't want to store my pets, then realized I have two of some coins ones and can do either duplicate in favor of new ones. Can't wait for the Halloween ones! I still adore looking at the reindeer dog from Xmas and the witch car from Halloween. The animals are hilarious in their behavior.

Rhino Keeper
    I found a glitch when mining since the update. Especially when i tap on top left-corner side, it says "very close", so i tap around the spot, it says "too far", tap other nearby spot, another "too far" shown up. Thats weird. When you tap around "very close" its supposed to be "very close" or "near, right? And it happenned more than 3 times. Is it just me, or happen to anyone else ?

I'm actually thrilled about this. I love the pets, but I realized that when you start maxing them out, they kind of overwhelm the farms... Nice to be able to have them but not always have to have them out.

Quote Originally Posted by viramisu View Post
    I found a glitch when mining since the update. Especially when i tap on top left-corner side, it says "very close", so i tap around the spot, it says "too far", tap other nearby spot, another "too far" shown up. Thats weird. When you tap around "very close" its supposed to be "very close" or "near, right? And it happenned more than 3 times. Is it just me, or happen to anyone else ?
    Same here!
    This happened after the latest update, so i think it's a glitch.
    Please have it solved TL, now i am literally blind mining....

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by viramisu View Post
    Ditto. Happened to me too.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by JzKalika View Post
    There is no limit on how many pets you can store in the cellar!
    If we need space and store a few pets, can we store an unused dog pen? I don't see a way to do that. I would like the space, please, but don't want to lose the pen permanently. thank you TL. Great job
    Last edited by horsey3; 09-05-14 at 03:52 AM. Reason: Addition

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by horsey3 View Post
    If we need space and store a few pets, can we store an unused dog pen? I don't see a way to do that. I would like the space, please, but don't want to lose the pen permanently. thank you TL. Great job
    Currently there is not option to store the pet pens.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by p7la2 View Post
    Ditto. Happened to me too.
    This has happened to me too. I hope they fix it soon.

Happened to me 5x

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by jennyandjohn2 View Post
    Happened to me 5x
    Yes this mine issue stinks! I hope they fix this on Monday.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast