Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819 LastLast

Thread: Dragon Update: Astromancer Dragon 9-5-14

Rhino Keeper
    I didn't get it yet. Started breeding on the very day it was launched (September 5th), I have never changed combo, it was always Diamond (or diamond hybrid) and zodiac. Wasted a lot of gold on speeding, even activated Diamond Temple to facilitate the process and still nothing.
    To my understanding the more you spend gold the farther is the prize. If you speed up Coral be sure that the next will be Penumbra, than Magic and Wizard. TL wants the gold we are buying and they want it all, giving nothing in return which is absolutely not fair. That is really frustrating...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by shield14 View Post
    I didn't get it yet. Started breeding on the very day it was launched (September 5th), I have never changed combo, it was always Diamond (or diamond hybrid) and zodiac. Wasted a lot of gold on speeding, even activated Diamond Temple to facilitate the process and still nothing.
    To my understanding the more you spend gold the farther is the prize. If you speed up Coral be sure that the next will be Penumbra, than Magic and Wizard. TL wants the gold we are buying and they want it all, giving nothing in return which is absolutely not fair. That is really frustrating...
    Today is exactly 1 month since I started breeding for Astromancer, I have spent a lot of gold on speeding but there is no Astromancer for me from TL. I have spent gold 3 times more than the market price which is, if transferred into real breeding time, corresponds to 6 months of non stop breeding.
    I am really disappointed with TL and send them a letter to which they replied that spending gold on speeding doesn't guarantee that I get the dragon ever.
    I found this absolutely not fare, coz I support TL with my real money since this game is what they do for living and our gain should be mutual, not only TL should be benefiting.

Executive Chef
    Diamond and Taurus, 13 hours! Ahhhh! So excited. Diamond temple not active this time, either! Although can't complain about my temple since it got me three new diamonds last round. Just have dark angel and helios as my white whale diamond hybrids left (prism is ugly and I don't even have a stone type) and maybe I'll buy them if they go on sale on Black Friday like I got my unicorn last year since I have enough gold saved up if they're 50% off again. I don't really care that much about new dragons anymore except for diamonds since there are at least hundred I don't have and my game crashes constantly on the old device with my already extremely populated isle. Really really need large diamond habitats like Fantasy forest story. Such a tease we can buy large gem habitats that hold 3 gem animals in FFS but I don't even have one crystal unicorn there, but here in DS where I will soon have 12 non duplicate diamonds (and 3 extra mercuries and 1 extra crusader I'm housing in normal color habitats), we're stuck with the diamonds in single habitats.

Fashion Designer
    i have been trying for this on and off since it came out. so frustrating

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by shield14 View Post
    I didn't get it yet. Started breeding on the very day it was launched (September 5th), ...

Still I did get it.
    Total breeding time is around 10 months now. Very, very ridiculous...

TL, please do smth about it, it shouldn't be that difficult!

Executive Chef
    I've gotten so many friggin' water dragons trying to breed for Astromancer. There's 39 available options for a Zodiac & Diamond breeding and yet I constantly get 12 hours and those turn out to be Water dragons. Ridiculous.

Nightclub Owner
    I got it easily, first try Diamond + Leo
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Fashion Designer
    Have reactive diamond temple and now got to read this information what the combo to breed, hope to get 13 hours

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by farmday0123 View Post
    Have reactive diamond temple and now got to read this information what the combo to breed, hope to get 13 hours
    Good luck!
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Fashion Designer
    Hihihi thank you I didn't have stone n mithic to try for prism n helious but findout i got zodiac so reactivate it, cost to much gold but hope it work so i can move on for other diamond hybrid,