Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Update: Astromancer Dragon 9-5-14

Executive Chef
    I am still unable to breed not even 1 new diamond hybrid WHY IT IS LIKE THIS TL I am soo sad plz I really want this dragon plz plz
    I have got 7 corals in row and countless waters 5 magics 2 Taurus 1 peacock 1 mist and 1 Aries I used soo much gold but no luck others are getting but not me WHYYY!!! 😫😫😔😔😔

Hahaha well I got the temple and can't breed any diamond hybrids either..but it makes it so I don't wpneed to buy their 4 dragon home...so really tl is saving me money by not giving it to us.

Executive Chef
    YAY!!!! FINALLY DIAMOND TEMPLE GIVE ME NEW DIAMOND HYBRIDS
    ITS ANUBIS DRAGON.
    I don't have this so I am veryyyyy happy 😍💃😍💃😍💃😍💃 and excited 😳😳😳
    Thank god my gold didn't get wasted I didn't get this dragon but atleast got new Diamond so I m happy 😊😊😊

Got 4 ziodac a hybrids as well which I was unable to breed before temple lol!!! 😊😊😊

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by buttabdullah99 View Post
    ITS ANUBIS DRAGON.
    I don't have this so I am veryyyyy happy 😍💃😍💃😍💃😍💃 and excited 😳😳😳
    Thank god my gold didn't get wasted I didn't get this dragon but atleast got new Diamond so I m happy 😊😊😊

Got 4 ziodac a hybrids as well which I was unable to breed before temple lol!!! 😊😊😊
    HEY sweety, so happy for you ! BIg congrats ! I just got cancer, final a new zodiac for me (only have a bounch of leos), hope we both get this one, but although I have lots of dragon h?brids, still missing this one, prism and black diamond, this three are impossible to get at least for me, this is the first time I bought diamond temple, but the only diamond hibryd, I got was 1 mercury which I now have 4, s? no happy fail for me. I have 17h left from diamond temple before it expire, hope I got this, but Im not sure it's possible to get it so easy, but Im a dreamer, so hope the stars decide to shine in my island. Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by buttabdullah99 View Post
    ITS ANUBIS DRAGON.
    I don't have this so I am veryyyyy happy ���������������� and excited ������
    Thank god my gold didn't get wasted I didn't get this dragon but atleast got new Diamond so I m happy ������

Got 4 ziodac a hybrids as well which I was unable to breed before temple lol!!! ������
    Congrats! I do have a few questions for you, the first being which dragon did you pair with Diamond? It is hard for me to see the other. Also, which egg is in the nest right beside the breeding den?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by scarletdragon18 View Post
    Congrats! I do have a few questions for you, the first being which dragon did you pair with Diamond? It is hard for me to see the other. Also, which egg is in the nest right beside the breeding den?
    Lol!!! Sorry u can't the other dragon in den I tried to take the pic when the small one is in front of diamond but diamond is lvl 10 so not letting the lvl 4 to come front lol!!! 😝😝😝 anyways it's Aries dragon with diamond in den
    And that egg is pieces egg 😍😍😍😍

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by pribakes View Post
    HEY sweety, so happy for you ! BIg congrats ! I just got cancer, final a new zodiac for me (only have a bounch of leos), hope we both get this one, but although I have lots of dragon h?brids, still missing this one, prism and black diamond, this three are impossible to get at least for me, this is the first time I bought diamond temple, but the only diamond hibryd, I got was 1 mercury which I now have 4, s? no happy fail for me. I have 17h left from diamond temple before it expire, hope I got this, but Im not sure it's possible to get it so easy, but Im a dreamer, so hope the stars decide to shine in my island. Good luck
    Thanks pribakes I got 2 mercuries as well before Anubis and now I am also having 4 mercuries so I was not happy but now I am happy 😍😍💃😍💃
    ✨✨

Rhino Keeper
    Just got astromancer right before my temple expired.

Anubis/Capricorn

Fashion Designer
    My diamond temple expired 6 hours ago. While I activated, it's my second time I activated I got mercury(I had 2 already), and I got 2 Anubis (I had 1 already). I spent 500 gold only to get duplicate. So I think it's not working for me. I was so upset and going to be mad. But just now, after I placed the Anubis on the nest I used the same combo and gave me 13 hours, it's Astromancer, right. I'm happy now. Oh, I got lots of magics and waters as fail too, and never zodiac dragons.

Nightclub Owner
    Finally got this dragon after my diamond temple expired. Now my hopes are up to breed other diamond hybrids because I seem to have better luck without the temple
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)