Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Update: Astromancer Dragon 9-5-14

Executive Chef
    Just got my 6th Olympus in a row. Seriously unimpressed!!! This temple appears to be a waste of gold.

Rhino Keeper
    I reactivated the temple to try for this one and got three waters in a row. Now waiting for a 20 hour dragon, which will probably be magic.

Glad some people are having better luck!

Edit: Yep, it was magic, followed by another water. Awesome! Too many dragons in the. breeding pool.
    Last edited by Amber498; 09-08-14 at 03:14 PM.

The Honorable Panda
    10 Water Dragons in a row ( I also activated the Temple)

Last edited by kooky panda; 09-08-14 at 02:48 PM.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by shield14 View Post
    I can put my list of fails while breeding for this dragon but it will be way too long As I mentioned in another thread I spent 1,200 gold for speeding the den an another 1,200 gold for hatching unwanted fails. I activated Diamond Temple 3 days ago thinking to facilitate breeding Astromancer but it seams that TL has put a block on my account . 1,200 gold equals to 50 days of breeding and I don't really understand why TL made breeding of this dragon so frustrating. TL please give us this dragon as we have already paid you very good money for it!
    Hello I understand their anger, but if they have 2400 gold used for acceleration have!!!!!!! For this gold to buy Astromancer in the market.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    10 Water Dragons in a row ( I also activated the Temple)

Poor kooky panda, have not Astromancer get

Rhino Keeper
    I got it after 8 tries with Pisces & Diamond , don't give up I tried so many other combos and this one was the charm. Hope it works for you as well. Good Luck all

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Drachenia View Post
    Hello I understand their anger, but if they have 2400 gold used for acceleration have!!!!!!! For this gold to buy Astromancer in the market.
    I'm not angry just very disappointed with myself. If I follow your advice than we don't need the Breeding Den just go to the market and buy what you want. But I find the fun in breeding and not buying.

Executive Chef
    OMG! First diamond I got so quickly, EVER! I activated my diamond temple, which is the 3rd time now and got 13 hours. Sped it out of the den to be sure and yep, it's the new dragon. Yay me! I got a 250 gold package just now and figured it use it to sped up all the waters I'm getting. I'm excited! Now if only I can get black diamond and another dark angel.

I also wondered why infinity was on sale since it's a useless parent and am happy it can be used for breeding. I hope this isn't a temporary thing. Since that problem with it should have been fixed two years ago.

Executive Chef
    Just took a coral off of the nest and bred another Astromancer! I'm using an Epic diamond and ragged old level 7 Leo. But don't let him hear me call him that.

Rhino Keeper
    I activated my temple and got this new dragon right away, then started breeding diamond and night/night elf hoping to get Anubis or Dark Angel. After a string of commons (mainly water, coral, and magic), this morning I switched to breeding diamond and black diamond, and have so far bred a Mercury and either an Infinity or Anubis. So maybe switch it up if you're not seeing any luck with a combo?

Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast