Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Update 9-3-14

Farm Supplier
    I love goals! This one looks great. Thanks TL!!

Executive Chef
    I like goals. Yay for Wednesday

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by orleansparish View Post
    This stuff looks amazing! I love, love, love the end prize! I just wonder if i can do the goals on 3 shops? O.o

I need a LIFE! I dont bother with the goals until theyre done and I wish i had a decor for my other places. But i know ill regret later not winning this pizza thingy. I needed more lovely things to decorate my main foodie place and this is perfect.

Cant get why folks complain of goals. We know they are coming and we can either do them or not. I just hope the food has a high yield
    Tired of constant cooking on my android shop, due to,always selling out. It sucks.

Which is crazy,because on my main one i actually sold a couple dozen counters to,make room for decor. Now ive put more than 35 counters in one shop, and have blocked the doors for weeks to stock up on food and save gems.
    Ikr, the final prize looks like 1st prize that you get from the box! I have 3 accounts as well, but the two of them is only for "gift" and "request"

Executive Chef
    Great goal prizes! Love it. May be worth redoing my entire restaurant finally with these items and the pizza boxes and pizza counters we have from before.

Fashion Designer
    Nice goal update! I love the final goal prize and pizza display, pretty neat items indeed.

The floor tiles...I'm not crazy about, especially since it would clash horribly with the pizza table and chairs with just too much....pizza overload, but I can make it work with something else, I'd imagine. I can't imagine what random part they would throw into the salad bar and/or pizza oven, since there are no bricks in this game. Hopefully they don't use Spring Leaf for the salad, as I have none of those really. Sturdy Wood for the fire oven would work since I have a decent amount of those. Oh well, all will be revealed in due time.
    I am no longer accepting new neighbor requests at this time, I have more than enough for now. Thanks!

Rhino Keeper
    Yay new goals looks awesome! Food related!!!! Please more food related goals... They are the best

Rhino Keeper
    Very great TL!!!!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SylvanasWindrunner View Post
    Ikr, the final prize looks like 1st prize that you get from the box! I have 3 accounts as well, but the two of them is only for "gift" and "request"

You're better than me, I'm still waiting to send myself glass panes for the last machines! I swear I think I'm sending requests and gifting myself, then click on a machine since time is running out and nada. I just can't let myself he great. Humph! I'm trying to get neighbors, but they must be like me and have trouble reading on their android devices.

Time for me to ask my ipad neighbors for pity. I so want the displays and this DEF had me thinking it was a box until I saw the recipes. How sweet is that?! And hopefully we can buy a second for coins. I still marvel at that fishing pier being a goal prize. It's not cheap looking , like some rewards can be on this game.

Executive Chef
    love it! and it won't be out of place in my sports-themed restaurant that i just updated over the weekend, luckily. thank you TL!

except now i want pizza, darn it.

Executive Chef
    Yup 1st Wednesday of the month and it's challenge time. I'm so ready for another challenge. I get tired of cooking roasted chicken, apple pies and baked ham. I love the pizza decor. I'm sure glad that I put off redoing my place for the Fall. The only thing I don't like r the floor tiles. They look too "busy" for my liking.
    Yea TL for another awesome looking challenge. Bring it on.
    Last edited by ElaineCarrel; 09-02-14 at 07:26 PM.
    Currently NOT ADDING NBRS SO PLZ DO NOT SEND INVITE
    Thanks,
    Elainecarrel

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast