Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Update 9-3-14

I'm loving the new goals!! I've been redecorating my restaurant this afternoon and loving it!!!

Farm Supplier
    Each to their own but I don't get not doing goals either. Just store the stuff you don't like as soon as you buy it...

Rhino Keeper
    Anyone know what you need for the 2nd appliance -- The Wood Stove ( the pizza oven)???

Executive Chef
    I don't know if it's been posted but the 2nd salad is an Italian one and it cooks for 4 hrs and u need 10 of them
    Currently NOT ADDING NBRS SO PLZ DO NOT SEND INVITE
    Thanks,
    Elainecarrel

Long time lurker, first post Got this info from a nbr who is very reliable. SALAD STATION ~ 6 Sturdy Wood and 4 Springs ~~~~~~~WOOD BURNING OVEN ~ 8 Paintbrush, 6 Metal Sheets, 4 White Springs and 2 Screws ~~~~~~~~~~ Happy baking everyone, sorry if this has already been posted.

Ah...nice. No new parts. I have lots of all of those. That's why I like parts for gifts, never a need to request any.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by clothespeg View Post
    Long time lurker, first post Got this info from a nbr who is very reliable. SALAD STATION ~ 6 Sturdy Wood and 4 Springs ~~~~~~~WOOD BURNING OVEN ~ 8 Paintbrush, 6 Metal Sheets, 4 White Springs and 2 Screws ~~~~~~~~~~ Happy baking everyone, sorry if this has already been posted.
    Thanks! I had seen what parts were needed but no amounts. I should be ok by the time I need them. My 3rd place doesn't quite have a big stash of parts... Yet!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by pixiegamer View Post
    And can I just say how happy I am that the guy behind the pizza counter in the final goal prize isn't beige? I play on Android so I love it when I get "people" in the game that look like my bots. Hope we see more like him moving forward!
    I thought the exact same thing when I saw him!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AliSweet876 View Post
    I thought the exact same thing when I saw him!
    Me tooo...it's about time!!!

I got a pop up that said something about "I hope you've been saving up your gems", but I didn't get a chance to read it because I tapped away thinking it was the pop up to tell me about the update.
    Does anyone know what it said?
    Bigbux3
    cuz smallbux... sux!

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast