Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wizard School

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LastBloomingFlower View Post
    I am considering buying the wizard school... How much energy does it drop? I don't want to regret those gems!

You won't regret it. I think it starts at 6 energy every 5 hours and by the time you have levelled it up it gives 10 energy every 4 hours or so.

It may take a couple of months to level up though and you will need a second upgraded library to collect the spellbooks needed. Aim to get two wizard schools if you can.
    My ID is ciarjen if you would like to add me
    I play Dragon story (island name is Yniop), Castle Story (kingdom name is Langley) and Farm Story 2 (farm name is Batty's Farm).

Rhino Keeper
    i currently have 5 libraries (does upgrading them actually increase the drop rate for books? i didnt think it did) that i collect from almost religiously for my wizard schools. also thomas' house. wizard schools are definitely worth the gem investment though. multiple times. im working on finishing off my second school ive been working on getting it to 5 for almost a month now and only have 21/70 books. just keep with it and you'll get there

Executive Chef
    The energy increases with each level up. I believe to a total of 10.

Executive Chef
    I should add I got my first wizard school just before the pyre festival, second last week. I've just upgraded my second so it needs 50 for the next level up, they're giving 8 energy. I play virtually all day certainly every 2 hours, collect from 1 library and old Thomas's house and send knights every day for adventures. That means in one month I've collected 90 books that includes 20 still in my inventory. So in another month I should have upgraded one to level 4. So all in all it could take me 2 and a bit more months to get them fully graded assuming I'm on a regular drop rate.

Think I need to look at my maths but am tired.
    Last edited by PurpleScorpion76; 09-05-14 at 04:17 PM. Reason: Addition.

It doesn't drop a lot to start with, about 6 or so (like the pink Alicorn) but I am hoping that as I upgrade the building it will start dropping more otherwise I will be annoyed at how many gems I spent too! Lol 😊

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by nuttyangel_69 View Post
    It doesn't drop a lot to start with, about 6 or so (like the pink Alicorn) but I am hoping that as I upgrade the building it will start dropping more otherwise I will be annoyed at how many gems I spent too! Lol 😊
    With every upgrade, it the number of gems it drops per collection increases by 1. Two level 5's therefore give a total of 18 energy, about 4 times a day (18 = 10 per drop minus the 1 energy you spend collecting from each)... that's a net of 72 energy per day!

Executive Chef
    Once it's fully up graded 10 energies every 4 ish hours

I know that everyone is crazy about the wizard school. i recently saved enough gems to purchase a wizard school. Which I did. But I'm really feeling like I would benefit from the mermaid pond right now. If I'm spending so much energy on the well just to get scales then it more than cancels out the energy I get from the wizard school.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12