Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Story: September 2014

New Resident
    Please add "judyith"

I am looking for neighbors that GIFT PARTS daily and DON'T NEED TIPS. I don't tip and I daily gift basic parts except during the start of goals. "prairiepixie"

Host(ess)
    Hey everyone! I'm a long time player looking for many new neighbors as most of mine were no longer active or playing. Looking for other long term players (level 20+) who gift parts and don't care too much about tipping! I gift parts, accept all parts requests, tip occasionally, and am very active during goals!Feel free to add me ID: srblue

New Resident
    Please add gxyy
    Thank you

New Resident
    My name is "Annam2801" add me. Of course I send gifts

Rhino Keeper
    zoo123g

Add me only if...

You have a 4 star rating - I have a 4 star rating as well

You send out gifts and tips daily to your neighbors regardless of whether or not they write on your wall - I send out gifts and max tips to every neighbor I have every day. I only check my wall to visit people who aren't already neighbors to return any tips they may have left that do not appear in my news feed. I only write messages if your tables are full to have you notify me when they are empty so that I may return to leave tips.

You accept all requests - I accept ALL requests from ALL of my neighbors

This game isn't fun when I have to work to weed through which neighbors get what and which neighbors didn't reciprocate my daily tips. It is much less stressful to know that I can be gregarious and it will be reciprocated. I alternate my gifts every day. One day a part, the next day food, and so on...

ID: isabels_beautiful

Please add me pandalover21401 Thanks

New Resident
    add me pls. didiy0303

add pizzamuffins
    Thank you

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast