Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: White Alicorn

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ciarjen View Post
    When it is fully upgraded you get 10 energy every 4 hours.

Apple tree gives 1 apple every 2 hours.
    Don't forget that rarely (very, very rarely) it can also drop a golden apple!

Wizard schools are awesome. The best gem investment in the game IMO.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by zenobia42 View Post
    Don't forget that rarely (very, very rarely) it can also drop a golden apple!

Wizard schools are awesome. The best gem investment in the game IMO.
    The only reason I'm considering purchasing an apple tree is actually for that rare golden apple drop. It hasn't dropped for me from any other tree I chopped down. Now debating between this and a wizard school.

Quote Originally Posted by CuteTali View Post
    The only reason I'm considering purchasing an apple tree is actually for that rare golden apple drop. It hasn't dropped for me from any other tree I chopped down. Now debating between this and a wizard school.
    Golden apples drop from apples trees, the magic garden, and one of the trades at the exchange (can't remember the name). I have two apple trees and have only gotten one golden apple to fall from them. I have better luck getting them to drop from the magic garden.
    Kingdom of 😸Kittyville😸

Rhino Keeper
    golden apples also drop from some adventures. i know they can drop from desert sands and feral lands. not sure if there are any others it drops from.

But i concur with the multiple wizard schools choice as opposed to alicorn. i would definitely get two wizard schools. soon as my second is completely upgraded i plan on mithril dragon next then after that a third school. and a fourth... my kingdom will just end up with a whole section devoted to wizard schools. they are much more useful IMO during events than alicorns are. even when you have 7 alicorns, two wizard schools will give you more energy per day than alicorns will.
    Last edited by ryusei745; 09-05-14 at 01:37 PM.

@ryusei, I think we can only have two wizard schools, just like with all the other resource buildings.
    Kingdom of 😸Kittyville😸

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by fluffybutter007 View Post
    Golden apples drop from apples trees, the magic garden, and one of the trades at the exchange (can't remember the name). I have two apple trees and have only gotten one golden apple to fall from them. I have better luck getting them to drop from the magic garden.
    How do you get a magic garden? Not seeing it anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by CuteTali View Post
    How do you get a magic garden? Not seeing it anywhere.
    It's free and comes with a certain expansion. I don't remember the exact location of the expansion square though.
    Kingdom of 😸Kittyville😸

Executive Chef
    It's free and comes with a certain expansion. I don't remember the exact location of the expansion square though.
    Oh, I see. Thanks

Executive Chef
    @ryusei, I think we can only have two wizard schools, just like with all the other resource buildings.
    I do wish we could build more than 2 of them - that would be awesome! Not unlimited, but maybe, like, 4 or something.

Executive Chef
    It's the only building I wanted a duplicate of. The workshop, forge, sawmill, mine and kitchen, have all been necessity.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12