Thread: Full on all blocks and beams

Full on all blocks and beams

I can't find the thread about crazy personal goals to post my success. I am finally full on all blocks and beams. Of course I didn't quite make it before fairy blocks and beams were introduced so technically I'm not full, but my workshops are blocked out from stone blocks to wisp lanterns. Now I am working on cement. I'm full on all the glues with over 60 cements so I am getting close.

Can someone direct me to the other thread so I can decide what goals to go for next? Thanks!!

Fashion Designer
    im full of cement, working backwards. only about a dozen paste

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jptheripper View Post
    im full of cement, working backwards. only about a dozen paste
    Congrats! A big milestone! I'm at the same place. 99 cement, only 45 architect paste, 18 builders, 65 superglue and 99 glue. We'll get there! Lack of wood is the main problem for me, and I'm not gonna spend all my days chopping wood. It'll happen.
    Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.

Nightclub Owner
    Cap hands !!! Same for me I stuff my sticky goal to lower priority. So I'll get there as needed, I am at 94 cements, 96 architect, 47 builder, 3 super , 91 simple. Well I believe I'll get there by mid autumn.

PS. for me it is a sap issue... I stopped chopping sap trees, need some energy for other stuff.
    Last edited by ShibuyaCloth; 08-30-14 at 11:46 PM.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Cap hands !!! Same for me I stuff my sticky goal to lower priority. So I'll get there as needed, I am at 94 cements, 96 architect, 47 builder, 3 super , 91 simple. Well I believe I'll get there by mid autumn.

PS. for me it is a sap issue... I stopped chopping sap trees, need some energy for other stuff.
    Do you have the fortune teller? You can cap out on those superglue really fast with the sticky fortune, and then you win! I'm not sure what you win, but...
    Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.

Rhino Keeper
    Wowzers! That's awesome and seems like an amazing feat!

I'm only at lv 36 and noticed it only now much easier to get above 5 magic cements after Greseldas castle. It seems like a huge goal to get 10 or so.

Those personal goals lists are ****er! Please keep posing about those goals and completions.....it's rather inspiring

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Queenzod View Post
    Do you have the fortune teller? You can cap out on those superglue really fast with the sticky fortune, and then you win! I'm not sure what you win, but...
    I just come out of th sister sister nightmare, still have bad dream about fragment and shards. My fortune is locked on the log booster and will remain there for some time. I focus now on maxing adamant, near there (88 now). But for the final notch I will need a full house of fragments and shards. Once finished I'll move back to the sticky business.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by reliquary View Post
    Those personal goals lists are ****er! Please keep posing about those goals and completions.....it's rather inspiring
    Most of them can be found in the link of my sig.

Thanks! Good luck everyone.