Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Battleground 3: Twilight Troll

Executive Chef
    Since no one reported yet, Twilight troll is a dark-green hybrid, here are some pics (just won the tournament): Hatch time 20 hours.

Last edited by Anyuszko; 08-31-14 at 11:18 AM.
    Visit my main island: ZX71

Fashion Designer
    Splashy & Anyuszko, did you record the opponents for levels 64-79?
    If so, please share; and CONGRATULATIONS!

Executive Chef
    I really appreciate your help in posting what animals we are facing it really helps me decide which of mine to use

It's strange though, sometimes one attack, say Dark, will be strong but the next Dark attack in the same battle will be weak

I really love having the battles and I look forward to them and it seems the energy is ready faster this time around; Thank you Team Lava for adding the battle arena where we can win food, gems and finally a critter :-)

Executive Chef
    Troll level 79: used Ferret level 12 to beat level 14 Emerald Dragon

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SANDSCApe View Post
    Splashy & Anyuszko, did you record the opponents for levels 64-79?
    If so, please share; and CONGRATULATIONS!
    Thank you. However, I did not record the opponents, I was playing with random animals, I tell you why:

1. You can play every 10 minutes (or every 20 mins 2 rounds). I hold my Iphone with myself, open it and play, but too lazy to check forums, which opponents should come.
    2. Seems like whatever animal you choose, it does not have an effect on winning/loosing. "Strong" hits hit as big damage as "weak" ones. You have to hit a critical to win. For me it seemed that color codes have no effect even for the chance of criticals.
    3. For every opponent I was choosing my (now lvl 14) sea drake (dark-water). If both dark and water elements hitted "weak" and did not win the round, for the next round I choose my green-red Vinoutaur.
    4. I meet several lvl 15 opponents. For them it seemed that even correct color codes hitting "weak". Whatever opponent I was choosing, was hitting weak with them.

So, you can play it totally randomly. You can play every 10 mins, your animals heal in I think 12 mins, you dont risk anything. I think it is totally unnecessary to record opponents for this reason.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by my607 View Post
    Troll level 79: used Ferret level 12 to beat level 14 Emerald Dragon
    And as an example: I dont think Ferret is a good choice against a gem dragon. Best choice is a dark hybrid, perhaps a dark red one. But still you can win with anything, as my607 did. So thats why it is unnecessary to record opponents.

Battle 64: Grassquatch lvl 9. I used my lvl 10 lightning leopard and had only one critical hit.
    Battle 65: Onyx Ox lvl 11. Used Vinotaur lvl 10 2 nature attacks (critical-critical).
    Last edited by Dragonerita; 09-01-14 at 12:48 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    I recorded the rest of the battles & just have to find time to enter the info! Just as a note... The following creatures did well for me in several latter battles (in which you will face many high-level & even level-15 creatures):

L/15 Ox
    L/15 Jackalope
    L/15 Sloth
    L/15 Daredevil

Executive Chef
    It's odd, sometimes my rare Chameneon does better than my super rare Aurora Pegasus and they are both at level 13

I've also noticed the "weak" attack usually moves the life bar further than the "strong" attack does

Executive Chef
    Crazy, I just won :-) the Dark attack was weak and my nature attack was critical and took him out! Yay! I used the Aurora Pegasus

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast