Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Completed Album

Rhino Keeper

Completed Album

Just rushed new emerald dragon into evolution flower. That was my last missing critter. So I have a complete album, at least for the next couple of days.

Pretty excited...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Petasos View Post
    Just rushed new emerald dragon into evolution flower. That was my last missing critter. So I have a complete album, at least for the next couple of days.

Pretty excited...
    Didn't you JUST breed your first Unicorn like ... YESTERDAY? And you're already evolving an Emerald? Wow!

Okay, folks, you can all start hating Petasos now for having it all. Petasos will not be allowed to complain about anything on this forum ever again.

LOL. Congratulations! You should have a week of bliss. No new animals until next Friday. Unless...
    Unless the TROLL raises it's ugly head in the Volcanic Badlands of the Battlegrounds this weekend. Heehahaha!
    It's perfectly okay to NOT know something; and one is no less worthy for admitting this. The wisest seeker is she who knows that she knows nothing!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SANDSCApe View Post
    Didn't you JUST breed your first Unicorn like ... YESTERDAY? And you're already evolving an Emerald? Wow!

Okay, folks, you can all start hating Petasos now for having it all. Petasos will not be allowed to complain about anything on this forum ever again.

LOL. Congratulations! You should have a week of bliss. No new animals until next Friday. Unless...
    Unless the TROLL raises it's ugly head in the Volcanic Badlands of the Battlegrounds this weekend. Heehahaha!

Yep I can never say bad things again. Sorry to everyone for my poor sportsmanship.

So yeah I spent $20 and 5 gem speed ups on a 1 hour breed. Got nothing. Spent $10 more this morning while home from work an got it with 98 gems remaining. So with 8 gems I put it in the cooker with not enough to speed it any further. I will see it again tomorrow morning.

Executive Chef
    Congrats.... I still need 10 in each account
    "Never leave that till tomorrow which you can do today."

Executive Chef
    WOW! That is awesome, Petasos, CONGRATS!

Farm Supplier
    I had a completed album a while back until they released new creatures. I didn't feel the need to keep up after that.

Somehow, they new creatures are less important to me, I mainly cared about the ones that were there from the beginning. And it was like a goal that I completed once. I don't want to keep running after a completed album since the chase would never stop.

Executive Chef
    I have everything except the troll... so Far! Chasing the completed album is the fun part!
    I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jim23cash View Post
    I have everything except the troll... so Far! Chasing the completed album is the fun part!
    I agree I enjoy filling up my album. I have everything except Fates. When I get him I will have no where to put him.

Executive Chef
    Just put my troll in the nest, and the rainguin + firefox I just put in the den (in yet another faile uniocrn attempt) got a 17:00 breed time... which means I finally got a sea drake! So I am down to missing only 2 rares (rockodile & spruce moose) and 3 super rares (vinotaur, grassquatch, onyx ox). And, of course, still missing both ultra rares. I am going to go out on a limb here and bet that I get those 5 missing rares/super rares, and whatever is new this week and the next etc. before I get a unicorn. Any takers on that bet? Probably not lol.

Fashion Designer
    Congratulations Petasos! That is truly an accomplishment! I am thrilled for you! Well Done!

I needed only the Emerald Dragon before the new Electric critters were released, then I figured I would be short another three or four for awhile, but those popped out one after another, so I am still needing only the Emerald Dragon. I will likely always have that blank spot in my Album, lol.

Unless there is a big gem sale when I happen to have a couple of gift cards, or TL does the unthinkable and puts the Emerald on sale, I don't expect to be joining you in the Full Album Club, but I am so happy to see that it can be done!

Are there others that anyone knows of or are you the entire Club? Eventually there will be a larger Club, but the most awesome thing about membership is that there is no resting on laurels because new critters will be released so it will take quite a bit of work not just to get these but to stay there. But ever getting there is deserving of an award and realistically not something the average player is ever likely to accomplish.

How about it TL? Can you give an award in the form of a decoration for those who do the near impossible and make the Full Album Club? Maybe a golden Album on a stand? Even as collectables for those few who manage to keep doing it when new critters are released? I can't imagine that membership in this club will ever be commonplace. The cost to TL would be minimal. The reward might be more $ in TL's pockets. Something like that might push those like me to envy Petasos enough to try a bit harder?

Again Petasos, awesome job!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast