Thread: Lost Gems ,

Executive Chef

Lost Gems ,

Today I earned two gems while playing bingo Rio collection.I had 45 gems initially.
    I have been saving my gems for month to buy tickets when I need them.
    When I checked to see if the 2 gems registered which must turn the counter to 47 gems
    , lo and behold !! I was utterly shocked to find my counter shown only TWO Gems
    NO I did not use them to daub, boost or anything of that sort, I am very very VERY careful with gems
    And this is not the first game of TL and Storm8 that made me lose gems this way
    yesterday I reported Mystery Crimes Slashing 20 gems of mine as well, and same there I did not use them, but I did not care for those gems while I do care for Bingo gems bcz I only use them to buy tickets, and to be robbed of 45 gems, I advise you to check your games
    This game will join the rest of the deleted games,and no I am NOT contacting the Support to get the usual automated response and nothing else
    I have lost gems also in Home design story, in castle story...( in gem traps)!
    Disappointing and down right suspicious that all of your games are losing gems day after day

Sorry to hear about that! Please write an email to support@sharkparty.com and a support agent will look into where your Gems went. Thank you!
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!