Thread: The Wall is still not released...

Rhino Keeper

The Wall is still not released...

One of my most favorite aspect of the Story games is the wall. Is this the first Story not to contain it? I heard that it had the wall in the beta stage. So I know it is compatible with the programming. I was hoping to make my Wall an SOS wall like the ones in DS when it comes out so I can give back to my 1000+ neighbours now that I have no time...

Bottom line is, WHEN WILL IT BE RELEASED??? Without it, we can't mingle, and I will forever feel guilty for accepting too many requests and giving too many... PLEASE RELEASE IT SOON!!!

EDIT: YAY! 100 posts! I am now a Rhino Keeper. If I get trampled, please take care of my Rhinos.
    Last edited by JeannesThinkin; 08-29-14 at 06:45 AM.

Farm Supplier
    I'm glad there is no wall. A wall makes the game so trashy and noisy. I don't care for people who post smileys and hearts and tell me how many sparkles they left and wish me a good day or whatever.
    And I especially don't want to feel obliged to do the same.

Since there was a wall once and they removed it, maybe they had a reason - so I'm hoping it will stay this way. I just want to focus on the game and if I want to talk about the game and strategies, a forum is a much better place to do this anyway.

Executive Chef
    Me too! I love not having a wall, it is wonderful to enjoy the peace, quiet and serenity.

Executive Chef
    I miss the wall so much

I want to communicate sometimes with my neighbors

Executive Chef
    I don't mind either way!

Rhino Keeper
    To people who don't like walls,
    Well you don't have to use it...

I can't convince you to start using it and liking it, but some of us want the walls. It's chatting, but everybody can see so you wouldn't be harrassed. The feature should be there for those who want it, and if those who wouldn't care for it should ever use it.