Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Can't buy new habitats

Executive Chef
    I don't have any red habitats at all... Sold them and sold my cute little pony also. Hopefully will buy one once TL decides to do something about our experience levels or when they remove the cap of the # of habitats we have. I mostly have the dark coves also... I might consider to upgrade the electric habitat and sell the 2nd small one, so I may buy another dark cove... I'll see later this week

Rhino Keeper
    Small nature cap is 1800, big is 5000. Small rock is 2300, large is 7500. I would agree with all of you except for one thing. You are losing money by not up grading those two. If you always check less than two hours then you are fine with small nature, rock, and fire. If you work, sleep, or pay attention to your kids, you will lose money with those smalls, as they will fill up too fast. The total cost of ownership will show you losing money over time.

I think it all depends on how often you check you habitats. It you are constantly on then small habitats are the way to go. If not you might want a few large ones for the low income habitats. I have 4 large nature and 4 large rock. 1 large fire. The rest are small.

Now if you really want to complain, complain about grand habitats. 500 gold each, lmao. Will anyone ever buy one?. Totally stupid.
    Last edited by Petasos; 09-01-14 at 10:54 AM.

Fashion Designer

Housing 45 Unique Animals

The following housing plan allows 45 unique animals to live in 18-20 habitats.

Mind you, I'm not suggesting you should restrict yourself to one of each type of animal, or to 20 habitats. Nobody wants to sell off their extra supers or ultras, or even rares. There are all kinds of reasons why we keep duplicates and try to have as many habitats as possible. I'm just playing devil's advocate, as TeamLava will dismiss any pleas for more habitats with the argument that we have more than enough to house at least one each of the 45 current animals

1 Big Fire Field for 3 (Pyro Pony, Fairy Ferret & Jackalope).
    1 Big Nature Preserve for 3 (Vinotaur, Solar Simian & Pandaffodil).
    3 Big Earth Plateaus for 9 (Grassquatch, Ancient Sloth, Magmacore, Bamboon, Rampage, Volcamel, Planther, Armordillo & Rock Rhino).
    1 Big & 3 Small Water Ways for 9 (Glacial Griffin, Hydro Yak, Ocean Owl, Iciclaw, Rockodile, Aquatter, Rainguin, Turtisle & Frostfang).
    2 Big & 5 Small Dark Coves for 16 (Sea Drake, Gargolem, Aurora Pegasus, Cosmic Phoenix, Onyx Ox, Twilight Troll, Chameneon, Dream Bat, Peamoth, Spruce Moose, Ember Bear, Chromadile, Racmoon, Planther, Firefox & Skyger).
    1 Big Electric Enclave for 3 (Daredevil, Fire Glider & Lightning Leopard).
    1 Small Gem Grove for 2 (Emerald Dragon & Crystal Unicorn).

As an alternate to upgrading an Electric Enclave, one can build a second small Enclave. Another alternate would be to add a small Nature Preserve for the Jackalope and put the Fire Glider in the Fire Field.

Consider 2 Gem Groves instead of 1. A pair of these animals at level 9 or beyond will flood the habitat in 5 hours or less.
    It's perfectly okay to NOT know something; and one is no less worthy for admitting this. The wisest seeker is she who knows that she knows nothing!

Fashion Designer
    Although I have only 32 of the 45 animal types, I'm planning for the long run.
    My current plan includes 31 habitats with a 1:2 ratio of big to small.

1 Big Fire Field
    2 Big & 2 Small Nature Preserves
    3 Big Earth Plateaus
    1 Big & 3 Small Water Ways
    1 Big & 10 Small Dark Coves
    1 Big & 2 Small Electric Enclaves
    1 Big & 4 Small Gem Groves

I have all of these built already except for the Big Electric Enclave and Big Gem Grove, these last two being quite unnecessary for now, and way beyond my current budget. I'm no longer a Fantasy Forest millionaire. LOL
    It's perfectly okay to NOT know something; and one is no less worthy for admitting this. The wisest seeker is she who knows that she knows nothing!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12