Thread: I think this is a bug

Farm Supplier

I think this is a bug

I posted this in the discussion forum, but I REALLY think it's a bug, so I'm posting this here, too. I have two accounts. Both are on Android devices. I played on my phone for well over a year, obviously well past I reached level 99. NEVER bought any additional order slots, and at 99, I had 32 order slots - enough to order 8 full outfits.

I got a tablet in February, and decided to start over on the tablet. Better battery life, save the phone battery for you know, being a phone, and everything will be new again. Well, I'm level 87. I still only have 22 order slots - a full 10 slots behind what my level 99 account has. I haven't received any new slots for a LONG time. There are only reasons I can think of for this. Either the amount of slots given was lowered - allowing one to only purchase 5 full outfits, plus 2 extra items, or when I accidentally purchased the 22nd slot with gems, I somehow bugged it out, and I stopped getting the new slots. I have proof that my other account has the full 32 slots - the other account is spydre. You can check and see that I never bought slots with gems, and heck, I usually didn't have enough gems to spare to buy more slots.

So I think my order slots are bugged. Can someone please answer this and let me know one way or the other? It makes no sense whatsoever for the max order slots to be where you can only order 5 1/2 outfits.

Rhino Keeper
    Hi addspydre.

The maximum number of Slots you can unlock through leveling in Fashion Story is 22 Slots. After that, in order to obtain more Slots you need to spend 49 gems. Records show addspydre with 22 Slots and spydre with 24 (2 extra Slots was purchased on this account). Unfortunately, we do not see any records of obtaining 32 Slots. We hope this clear up any confusion.
    Last edited by Ebils; 08-29-14 at 11:27 AM.

Farm Supplier
    Okay, I hope you are reading this response and not just skimming it thinking answered and move on to the next one. Why would the developers intentionally make the game so that in the end, unless you shell out the gems, your final order at the end of line cannot be a whole 4 piece outfit?