Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Thread: Black Friday Wish List (bring back old items)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by linp825 View Post
    It doesn't matter anymore bc we got the shaft anyway. A few random LTOs and not very exciting ones -a cple random closet items, one old hairdo... Like really? A LOT of people wanted the fairy fountain, that was CLEAR, but nothing doing. (I already have it but i know a lot of players wanted it and now NO). Goes to show these requests fall on deaf ears as usual. Sorry but i said it! All that hype and wishful thinking for nothing. Why bother any more ...we players are spinning our wheels when we ask for anything. Wasting our time. Last year was WAY better, we got like 5+ pages of 1st place box prizes, good LTOs. The only nice thing this year was the gem sale. Sorry but i know a lot of my NBRS we're saying this and chatting about it on their walls, so its definitely not just me.
    Maybe it's all the people who complained about opening boxes is why we got nothing this year. Even the LTO's weren't all that worthy of buying, most of it I already have, so I didn't even bother buying gems this year. Was too busy to think about buying gems and scrolling through the LTO area in the game didn't show anything I wanted, so I forgot to buy gems just to have them, now the discounted gem sale is gone, oh well.

Also, in the closet I only saw that ugly old hairdo that I wouldn't buy even when it's on sale and some old sweater that I didn't care for. Was there anything else closet-wise?

Bring Back Old Items!

I personally would love it if u guys could bring back the Earth Day display, Purple Paradise Display and maybe the Tropical Display. They are so beautiful and I would love to have them in my shop. Please think about it ☺

New Resident
    Hey why not ~ 1/2 off gems. 1/2 off all boxes. 1/2 off all closet . Now that's my kinda black friday sale !!! After all doesnt team lava need to get rid of some of that old inventory taking up so much storage space LOL. LOL

New Resident
    Gotta get the Earth day. And Purple Paradise. And we really need more surprise clothing in boxes for our avatars ~for future Team Lava revenue. Believe me those rare items like bathrobe and animal print coat are what makes the game challenges fun and rewarding If you bring those back you've got my business no matter what shop they're in ! yea I need both of those for winter.

How do I post pictures on here?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Anthropologie7 View Post
    How do I post pictures on here?
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....Post-a-Picture
    Sometimes, you just gotta shake your head, so you won't pop off at the mouth.

#sometimesifeellikeanupdatelesschild

Not adding neighbors at this time. All requests will be declined.
    ❤️Love ya, IsisGarden (Fashion Story Moderator)
    Ft Support Help: Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com

Here is my list that I hope TL will bring back for the Black Friday sale:
    -Holiday Tree
    -Shoe Tree
    -Snow Globe
    -Tree Mirror
    -Mall Santa Display
    -Frosty Fun Display
    -Gingerbread Display, Gingerbread dressing rooms
    -Gift wrap dressing rooms & tiles

Clothing:
    -Light skirt
    -Gingerbread dress & purse
    -Valentines Day heart tights & red dress
    Halloween short black dress & mask

Please Santa! Thank you.

New Resident
    Please I wish back the Holiday Tree 🌲 I've bee here since 2013 and I've never see this tree for sale. It's Amazing . please please bringing back.
    Thanks for your attention

Executive Chef
    Closing this list since it's old. The current BF list is closed, and has been submitted. Thanks for your suggestions.
    Sometimes, you just gotta shake your head, so you won't pop off at the mouth.

#sometimesifeellikeanupdatelesschild

Not adding neighbors at this time. All requests will be declined.
    ❤️Love ya, IsisGarden (Fashion Story Moderator)
    Ft Support Help: Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011