Thread: Sabrina, Ivy and Faerie Quest Help Please

Executive Chef

Sabrina, Ivy and Faerie Quest Help Please

Hi

I've just released Sabina, and got the Strictly Ornamental quest. Then another box popped up saying Ivy had been mean to the Faeries, and I now have another quest 'Ivy's Compromise' taking me to the magic garden on my next visit.

I've been behind level 35 and only just released Sabina, has one jumped out at me because I'm behind? It was a Sabina quest that I collected from which doesn't make much sense as the only Sabina stuff has been for her release and nothing to do with faeries.

Is this a glitch?

Executive Chef
    I've found 'Ivy's Compromise' on the forum It seems that I've skipped through a glitch - 2 visits to Ivy's hut and completed 'Faerie Cruel'.

I'm hoping I haven't missed anything else?!?

Executive Chef
    Faerie Cruel then Ivy's Compromise are the first two parts of the Faerie Respite questline. They are triggered by having freed both Thurston and Sabina (and being level 27+). It is a totally different questline than Sabina, just one that she plays a role in, so I assume that is why it is not triggered until she's free.

This questline gets you the beautiful Faerie Respite but is, I guess, a sort of a side quest. I do not know of any other quests that require you to have finished the Faerie Respite line. So you will not miss anything (other than having the Faerie Respite) by concentrating on main storyline quests over this if you choose.
    Last edited by zenobia42; 08-28-14 at 07:01 AM.

Executive Chef
    It was just the way it came up, all I got was the final collect box, there was no quest in my book as I'd literally just freed Sabina, I hadn't been to see Ivy twice, it was almost as if I'd skipped it with gems by accident I even checked my gem count but that wasn't it either. I worried if the game had skipped parts, hence checking. It's a nice jump but I feel a little *****ed. Lol.

Banned
    Sorry to hear that PurpleScorpion76, which Goal did you feel was quickly skipped?