Thread: Other team lava games

Other team lava games

How often do they offer gems for playing other games? I have done the Cupcake one. It's not a long term game for me like Castle Story is.

What other Team Lava games are good? I really like playing Castle Story.

Sorry if there is is another post on this. I looked around and couldn't find one.
    Kingdom: Giggleton

Executive Chef
    The only other TL game I started playing to get CS gems, and still play, is Fantasy Forest Story. However, I would not recommend the game to anyone starting now. They have been steadily making changes such that, if you are not one of the lucky few to have hit the jackpot in breeding weeks ago, you pretty much have no chance to ever get the two best things in the game, which the lucky ones have tons of. They are heads and shoulders above everything else in the game and if if you started playing it early, if you didn't get the luck early, you have no chance now. So i would not recommend it to someone starting now.

In my experience, they offer CS gems for playing other TL games every like 2-3 weeks.
    Last edited by zenobia42; 08-29-14 at 09:03 AM.

Fashion Designer
    CS never offers gems for playing other CS games. You play the other games to unlock additional goals, and it's those goals that give gems. There's a subtle (and legal) difference.

I started playing in February and have had many other games pop up to try. I'd say 5-6 in 7 months.

Fashion Designer
    If you can't or don't want to buy gems for real money playing those other games is a great way to earn gems! I strongly advise to do so!
    Me myself I've earned lots of gems this way. For me it's a win-win: I get to check out their other games and even get 'paid' for it! Some games I like and keep, some I don't (then I quit as soon as I can). The only thing is: you have to put in some time.

But as I said, it has given me hundreds of gems so far, thanks to those games I could buy gem-plants and trees, the barracks, the fortune teller tent, the fish market and so on!

There is no way to tell when you'll receive a game-quest: it's random.
    I am Zelda

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by hugpete View Post
    CS never offers gems for playing other CS games. You play the other games to unlock additional goals, and it's those goals that give gems. There's a subtle (and legal) difference.

I started playing in February and have had many other games pop up to try. I'd say 5-6 in 7 months.
    I checked the list of games that shows when I switch from one acct to the other and I was way off on my guess. There are 14 games on the list that are there due to quests. 14 in 7 months is a lot!