Page 7 of 31 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Update 08/28/14 - Anniversary Tournament Part 1

Rhino Keeper
    Check posts #45, #54, and #55. As I understand the responses we will be able to complete the 1st and 2nd Anniversary Goals. The goal pops up as you continue story line game play. #45 has the link for Jousting Arena so you can see where you are at with it.

Can anyone help my I have a level 3 jousting arena but still no update for me I forced closed restarted and still thing am I missing something I'm level 31 please help I don't want to miss out could it possible cuz I'm doing kaz story line where he his leaving? I just finished kaz's 5 now I'm just waiting for vital extract to give him
    Last edited by tabskingdom; 08-28-14 at 07:44 PM.

Hi, Do you have the latest update that just came out?

Quote Originally Posted by tabskingdom View Post
    Can anyone help my I have a level 3 jousting arena but still no update for me I forced closed restarted and still thing am I missing something I'm level 31 please help I don't want to miss out could it possible cuz I'm doing kaz story line where he his leaving? I just finished kaz's 5 now I'm just waiting for vital extract to give him
    Try deleting, then reinstalling the game... Good luck!

Yes and I deleted it and reinstalled and it still won't work

Photos for step 3:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	84 
Size:	101.8 KB 
ID:	15193

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	81 
Size:	92.2 KB 
ID:	15194
    Kingdom of 😸Kittyville😸

Hi can you please help me I have the update also have a level 3 jousting arena I'm level 31 but i am not receiving this new story line I deleted the game 3 times and reinstalled and still nothing I even used gems to spend up the jousting arena twice just to see if it would start it I don't know what to do thanks

Quote Originally Posted by glimmergate View Post
    Hey everyone, this week's update is the first part of a two week storyline. Castle Story is turning two! Bring out your Jousting Arenas because we're throwing a tournament to celebrate.

As always, the new questline will be available at 12:00 PDT. You must have completed the first Castle Anniversary questline in order to see this one! (If you have a LV 3 Jousting Arena, you're probably good to go).

Enjoy!
    Hi can you please help me I have the update also have a level 3 jousting arena I'm level 31 but i am not receiving this new story line I deleted the game 3 times and reinstalled and still nothing I even used gems to spend up the jousting arena twice just to see if it would start it I don't know what to do thanks

New Resident
    You must collect from arena liv 3 before starting

I used gems to speed it up collected from it and nothing hopefully the next collection it's 9 hrs away I don't want to use 20 gems again because it might not work like last time I wasted so many gems trying to get it to start ��

Page 7 of 31 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast