Page 4 of 31 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Update 08/28/14 - Anniversary Tournament Part 1

My Workshops don't show a Rope....Already restarted app....????????

Quote Originally Posted by rick1958 View Post
    My Workshops don't show a Rope....Already restarted app....????????
    The ropes won't show up in the workshop until you get to the actual goal that needs the rope. If you're already there, delete and reinstall the app. If that doesn't work, send support an e-mail.
    Kingdom of 😸Kittyville😸

I see, so I have to be back from the Wilderness. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by fluffybutter007 View Post
    The ropes won't show up in the workshop until you get to the actual goal that needs the rope. If you're already there, delete and reinstall the app. If that doesn't work, send support an e-mail.

Farm Supplier
    4 white petals, 4 orange petals, and 3 water. 1 hour cook time in the potion shop.
    That is for yellow dye, not yellow potion. Not sure if it's the same thing?

Quote Originally Posted by jodi0122 View Post
    That is for yellow dye, not yellow potion. Not sure if it's the same thing?
    Lol, I need to learn how to read everything before posting "helpful" information. Very sorry.
    Kingdom of 😸Kittyville😸

Rhino Keeper
    Happy Anniversary, CS! Off to the Wilderness! Can't wait for Thurston to get back so I can keep going!! Thank goodness it's only 8 hours! Thanks for a fun 2 week long event!!

Farm Supplier
    Lol, I need to learn how to read everything before posting "helpful" information. Very sorry.
    No worries... I thought the same thing at first

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Anaboe View Post
    Was busy with Plants for Belladonna, which requires an almost unlimited amount of fertilizer and the Faerie Flower bed, which also requires 30 fertilizer - and I only have 23... So those 2 quests will be halted for the next week I guess.

Quick question about skunkupines: I very rarely get a skunkupine these days. What do I need to do for them to appear?
    I got tired of waiting for the ole skunkupines, during the festival, so I used my SKUNKUPINE trap. Worked like a charm!

Thanks, TL and congrats on a great year! Looking forward to many more great adventures next year!

Farm Supplier
    @ DragonCon. Hope to get some playing time in anyway.

Rhino Keeper
    As always, the new questline will be available at 12:00 PDT. You must have completed the first Castle Anniversary questline in order to see this one! (If you have a LV 3 Jousting Arena, you're probably good to go).

Enjoy![/QUOTE]

Do you have a quick link to Jousting Arena Quest line? I think I'm almost there but not sure.

Page 4 of 31 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast