Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 212728293031

Thread: Castle Update 08/28/14 - Anniversary Tournament Part 1

I normally get fangbeasts when I harvest sugar cane and tend sheep or chickens. Skunkupines appear when I tend pepe (the pet skunkupine), harvest wheat, and tend flowers.

I'm still working on finding skunkupines and fangbeasts, but I'm in no hurry. If I get one while doing normal things around my kingdom, yay. If not, no big deal. Since there isn't a big prize at the end of finishing this goal line, I figured I'll just take my time and enjoy the story.
    Kingdom of 😸Kittyville😸

Is this a quest that leads to another one?

Because if not, I might skip it for now...
    My first love is Castle Story, my second Dragon Story. Third would be Restaurant Story. I always like making new friends or getting new neighbours. My ID is ToshiNoMiya.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ToshiNoMiya View Post
    Is this a quest that leads to another one?

Because if not, I might skip it for now...
    Only part 2. Then it ends, for now. It's conceivable that you may need to have it completed before you can start next year's anniversary quest, assuming there is one.

Quote Originally Posted by roguebee View Post
    Only part 2. Then it ends, for now. It's conceivable that you may need to have it completed before you can start next year's anniversary quest, assuming there is one.
    Thanks for your answer.

And I think I'll wait til next year with finishing it then, since just now I have a fang beast sitting where it doesn't prevent anything I need to do, while nicely keeping all other beasts away. (Glory days for coin collecting without Dire Boars every 10 seconds or so!)
    My first love is Castle Story, my second Dragon Story. Third would be Restaurant Story. I always like making new friends or getting new neighbours. My ID is ToshiNoMiya.

Host(ess)
    Help! Got to Practice Makes Perfect goal and got 3 Skunkupines and 5 fang beasts which took 3 weeks, but haven't seen a Skunkupine in over a week. Now have 99 wheat! Lots of flower petals too but no Skunkupines! What do I need to do to lure them out ?...don't want to buy traps. My jousting arena is leveled all the way up. Thanks for any suggestions. DragonsWolf07 Queendom

Just keep collecting wheat & corn, & water flowers, that'll spawn them too. Make flour, bread etc to use up what you can.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Host(ess)
    Thanks. Forgot about corn. Just planted some. Bread takes milk and the dairy/egg trade gets flour, bread etc PLUS a trade ticket. It's my go to trade and it's only 2 hours. I need 2 more kitchens at this rate! Queendom

Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 212728293031