Page 30 of 31 FirstFirst ... 20262728293031 LastLast

Thread: Castle Update 08/28/14 - Anniversary Tournament Part 1

Oh I have! Any time anything comes out I **** it right away.

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Make sure you do not have any other monsters lurking around your kingdom.
    I have ! I Get rid of them right away.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bundalley View Post
    I have ! I Get rid of them right away.
    You can double check you have no monsters hidden by turning the sound up on your device. May be worth a try? Otherwise, it's just patience. They do like chickens and the more chickens you can click on at once when collecting eggs, the better chance of one spawning. Plus you can always use eggs up somewhere. I had a trap in my inventory which I used, maybe double check that too. Good luck!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by maguar View Post
    Just checked and the link is still there. If you click on the "here" in the first line of the notes you'll see it
    Yeah, I noticed too that the link was just relocated and made much smaller.
    Back after ~2 years off from games.

CS: Level 50. FFS: Level 136, with room to grow. Not playing DS anymore.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Bundalley View Post
    I've been stuck on stage 6 of this forever. No skunkupines to be seen ! Harvested enough wheat to reach my limit, checked flowers too. I only have 1 as I placed a trap but cannot afford to buy any more. I had lots of them showing up before this quest came out. Getting frustrated !
    I'm in the same situtation, yes, we all know you can not get a second beast if there is one currently waiting to be cleared, yet took me for ever to just get the skunkupines from farms and flowers, still checking all my animals for Fangbeasts, and then it seems the moment i check a building, there always dire Boars waiting, using up all my energy fighting dire boars, i get 2 some times 3 dire boars from 40 energy, i've fought so many Dire boars, my stockpiles are full with tusk and magic pouches.
    If i specifically target animals looking for the near mythical Fangbeast, nothing. Kinda frustrating. will not gem for animal traps, patient enough to wait, eventually i get the quest done, but it sucks watching/reading everyone else enjoy current content, while i'm stuck at this quest stage, in the non-existent fangbeast part of the forest i live in.

Executive Chef
    Bundalley and ragingray, maybe it is time to try something else. Maybe chopping down trees. I've gotten both skunkupines and fangbeasts that way, quite often. Also, fangbeasts in my kingdom seem to prefer sheep above other animals (once I got 2 of the suckers from just 3 sheep!). And chickens almost as much. And skunkupines seem to like the flowers that produce the orange petals the most of all the flowers. I hope you guys get them soon!

Quote Originally Posted by ragingray View Post
    I'm in the same situtation, yes, we all know you can not get a second beast if there is one currently waiting to be cleared, yet took me for ever to just get the skunkupines from farms and flowers, still checking all my animals for Fangbeasts, and then it seems the moment i check a building, there always dire Boars waiting, using up all my energy fighting dire boars, i get 2 some times 3 dire boars from 40 energy, i've fought so many Dire boars, my stockpiles are full with tusk and magic pouches.
    If i specifically target animals looking for the near mythical Fangbeast, nothing. Kinda frustrating. will not gem for animal traps, patient enough to wait, eventually i get the quest done, but it sucks watching/reading everyone else enjoy current content, while i'm stuck at this quest stage, in the non-existent fangbeast part of the forest i live in.
    So glad to know I'm not alone on this. Getting a lot of dire boars and have my fang beasts done. It's just the skunkupines I can't get. I play many times a day. Check the chickens, sow the fields, pick flowers and nothing. The only time I got one is when I bought a trap. Still need more and yes it stinks to see everyone else moving on. I had soooo many skunkupines before this quest. Where did they go?

Quote Originally Posted by zenobia42 View Post
    Bundalley and ragingray, maybe it is time to try something else. Maybe chopping down trees. I've gotten both skunkupines and fangbeasts that way, quite often. Also, fangbeasts in my kingdom seem to prefer sheep above other animals (once I got 2 of the suckers from just 3 sheep!). And chickens almost as much. And skunkupines seem to like the flowers that produce the orange petals the most of all the flowers. I hope you guys get them soon!
    I have not tried chopping trees! Tried everything else. Will let you know if that works. Check my animals all the time and don't get any. Thanks for the advice.

Quote Originally Posted by zenobia42 View Post
    Omg it worked! 2 chops and there was a skunkupine! Got the little frigger too! Thanks zenobia42! I had a ton of wood and didn't even think of that. It says "check the wheat fields" so that's what i did. Come on stage 2 ! Few more skunkupines to go!

Farm Supplier
    i'm pretty sure fangbeasts don't spawn from chopping trees, i've got 20 trees to cut down, but almost certain that trees don't spawn fangbeast, will see if the forum have a list of what spawns fangbeast.