Page 27 of 31 FirstFirst ... 17232425262728293031 LastLast

Thread: Castle Update 08/28/14 - Anniversary Tournament Part 1

Executive Chef
    Finally received my fragment on the 23rd collection from a deep mine. Now to find the beasts to battle. At least on the last trip to the Feral Lands, my Knights brought home a skunkupine trap.

Executive Chef
    Got the mystery fragment quickly but fangbeasts are suddenly rare!

Fashion Designer
    I got my mystery fragment last night on try # 17 (or possibly 19) from a level 5 deep mine.

I'm doing well with getting skunkupines from wheat and sugar, but no fang beasts after more than 30 animal collections. Yesterday morning, I got a fangbeast from my stables, then another from my hatcheries, then another from my cows. Three in a matter of minutes with less than 10 collections! But of course I didn't need them yesterday lol

Rhino Keeper
    Do you think we will get an update today?
    Kingdom name is "Azela"

Farm Supplier
    Even if we do I can't more forward still no fragment.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mrosmeows View Post
    Even if we do I can't more forward still no fragment.
    Me either :/

Edited to add: oh wow - I just got it.
    Last edited by HistoryGirl7; 09-04-14 at 07:54 AM.
    Kingdom name is "Azela"

Rhino Keeper
    Finished part 1 just in time for part 2. Yippee. Fragment took forever. Beasts went fast. Seems like anytime I tap fast a beast shows up. Even when I don't want them haha

I found that fang beast love eggs, all farm animals. Click on ALL of them. I find that the skunk likes wheat. click All the wheat use up energy when one shows up I click edit to stop and do it again. I took me 3 days deep mine level 5. I am done and ready for the next step. I am still getting request for solvent I learned to only pick 20-25 people I know that are active then I go do stormie last. I had my request in 2 days. Hope this helps. .

Are your clicking on ALL of them at the same time using up all your energy ? Even if you go to your building after collecting from the garden ? Mainly it was the wheat for me on skunks. The same does for fangs. They love eggs u have to repeat on all animals and hatcheries and stable and then continue your energy with buildings I found out I got banged base back clicking on all of them and using up all the energy. I hope this helps.

Host(ess)
    I'm on 14th attempt...................rediculous!!!!!!!