Page 12 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Update 08/28/14 - Anniversary Tournament Part 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by roguebee View Post
    Yep, two deep mines, nothing on the first try with each.
    I've had three tries on two mines (six total) and nada. This had better not be another random drop mess.
    Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.

Little off subject here. I'm working on quest "if you want to be happy"
    I keep making dark seeds but they do not "register"
    Ty
    SherwoodForest2
    Tracy (a.k.a Mom)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by gilachaya View Post
    For the step needing skunkupines I found corn works better than wheat in attracting them. It took me 4 times at the deep mine to get the rare piece.
    I just did my 4th deep mine collection, and nothing. Is anyone else stuck here? Or is this just one of those normal suck-it-up random drop things?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by newzealander View Post
    I just did my 4th deep mine collection, and nothing. Is anyone else stuck here? Or is this just one of those normal suck-it-up random drop things?
    I have finally finished this (rushing through as usual) and yes, this appears to be one of those random drop things. I admit that as expensive as it was, I bought the piece of whatever it is. The good news is that there is plenty of time to finish this while waiting for the random drop, unless you are remarkably unlucky or there is an unknown glitch. Remember, I just finished the whole week worth, so don't stress now.

Everything is doable as far as I can tell, and I haven't seen others stuck on this deep mine drop, and I doubt everyone bought their way past it, so while it seems to be a random drop, in other words you are lucky if you get it on your first deep mine collection, don't get upset at this point because it doesn't seem to be one of those ultra rare drops.

My admittedly useless because I will be jumped on and beat up no matter what I say, but my recommendation is to chill and enjoy this one. (and plant wheat or corn and hold off on tending livestock until you get near the end when you will want skunkies and fang beasties to trip over then)

Executive Chef
    I've had no luck with two collections from my two deep mines. Better luck tomorrow I hope. In the meantime I've been enjoying making some extra rope, yellow potion and growing potion. Hoping they will be useful one day.

Rhino Keeper
    I was able to collect the mystery fragment on my fourth trip to a level 5 deep mine.

Quote Originally Posted by idrispad View Post
    Like I said - timing

I've got the standard 22 responses back from my request at around 6am GMT although I was able to send a second request at about 2pm. Whilst the first request was before the day reset, the responses must all have been after.
    Yea...midnight Pacific time is reset time for Team Lava games. So if your in Europe you could conceivably get all yours in your day since the game resets during your day.

I'm in the Central time zone and 2 hrs ahead of Pacific so my day is a lot closer to TLs day and only got back 20 the first day of requests (forgot & sent Stormies request with all the others instead of waiting til the 20 came in). Then I sent out more the 2nd day and got the rest. So if your day overlaps when TLs games reset, then in your day you could get a lot more than 20 during your day..

Quote Originally Posted by judyvines View Post
    I was able to collect the mystery fragment on my fourth trip to a level 5 deep mine.
    Oh boy, so a bit of a wait on that part of the quest. Just hit it this morning so I'll try not to be disappointed the first few collections.
    Last edited by meme1098; 08-30-14 at 01:51 PM.

Stuck on the deep mine part as well, hope it's not too rare a drop! 3 more hours until next collection

Farm Supplier
    Well now I feel very lucky. Got the mystery piece the first time I collected from my deep mines. I am normally very unlucky with these random drops (never did get the sparkling dragon egg). Hope those waiting for the piece get it in your next collection!

Farm Supplier
    3 round of my deep mines and nothing. Let see tomorrow