Page 11 of 31 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Update 08/28/14 - Anniversary Tournament Part 1

Executive Chef
    I had 29 back in the first day, so I'm thinking that this one doesn't have the limits on it.
    Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.

New Resident

Cool

Add me for potion request

id: Yahya08

Quote Originally Posted by glimmergate View Post
    Hey everyone, this week's update is the first part of a two week storyline. Castle Story is turning two! Bring out your Jousting Arenas because we're throwing a tournament to celebrate.

As always, the new questline will be available at 12:00 PDT. You must have completed the first Castle Anniversary questline in order to see this one! (If you have a LV 3 Jousting Arena, you're probably good to go).

Enjoy!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mcb397 View Post
    @ DragonCon. Hope to get some playing time in anyway.
    Awwwww! I have an eternal membership for DragonCon, but due to health issues I have not made the last 2. Good news is that I got to go to about 15 of them. Best Con ever!!!

I have been having major challenges with Skunkupines. I picked every flower in my garden as swiftly as I could at one go, then waited for my energy to completely refill and had a go at my garden plots and not a skunkupine to be had. :-(. Boars are giving me kittens too. I cannot finish the Troll quest because I cannot get Boar Pelts. I think I have a developmentally challenged game. :P

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry9877 View Post
    Awwwww! I have an eternal membership for DragonCon, but due to health issues I have not made the last 2. Good news is that I got to go to about 15 of them. Best Con ever!!!

I have been having major challenges with Skunkupines. I picked every flower in my garden as swiftly as I could at one go, then waited for my energy to completely refill and had a go at my garden plots and not a skunkupine to be had. :-(. Boars are giving me kittens too. I cannot finish the Troll quest because I cannot get Boar Pelts. I think I have a developmentally challenged game. :P
    Hi Perry. You get the boar pelts from going to the Feral Lands adventure. As for skunkupines I found the best way is to plant wheat or corn and when you reap them a skunk will appear.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Anaboe View Post
    Was busy with Plants for Belladonna, which requires an almost unlimited amount of fertilizer and the Faerie Flower bed, which also requires 30 fertilizer - and I only have 23... So those 2 quests will be halted for the next week I guess.

Quick question about skunkupines: I very rarely get a skunkupine these days. What do I need to do for them to appear?
    wheat and sugarcane and corn is best.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mamareader02 View Post
    Of course,not a skunkupine or fang beast to be found
    Right. But right b4 that quest they pop up everywhere try planting corn wheat and sugarcane maybe one will come a day. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by idrispad View Post
    I think that's usually just down to timing.

You're never going to get the full 30 back in a day.
    Here's something interesting! I sent out solvent request to all 180 of my neighbors at once at about 10:00 PM and got all 30 responses by 7:00 Am next morning. That looks like the daily limit on responses could be about 21 and resets at midnight (per previous observations) and the requests may have an expiration time (maybe 12 - 24 hours?). For once, my timing was good! Thanks neighbors!

Fashion Designer
    Every request I sent to my neighbours I got in one day! So no limit this time, I thought that I one day rest. But the deep mining is more challenging. I have two but not one got the thing I needed. So I have to wait seven hours to give it another try. So tonight at 12 o'clock European time I look if I have got it in my deep mine. Hope I stay awake!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by gandalf72 View Post
    Here's something interesting! I sent out solvent request to all 180 of my neighbors at once at about 10:00 PM and got all 30 responses by 7:00 Am next morning. That looks like the daily limit on responses could be about 21 and resets at midnight (per previous observations) and the requests may have an expiration time (maybe 12 - 24 hours?). For once, my timing was good! Thanks neighbors!
    Like I said - timing

I've got the standard 22 responses back from my request at around 6am GMT although I was able to send a second request at about 2pm. Whilst the first request was before the day reset, the responses must all have been after.

Executive Chef
    Yep, two deep mines, nothing on the first try with each.

Page 11 of 31 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast