Page 29 of 31 FirstFirst ... 1925262728293031 LastLast

Thread: Castle Update 08/28/14 - Anniversary Tournament Part 1

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by hugpete View Post
    This is the link for the Jousting Arena questline info. I posted it previously and it was copied to post #2 but has been removed from there.
    Just checked and the link is still there. If you click on the "here" in the first line of the notes you'll see it

Quote Originally Posted by room27 View Post
    Buttercup just announced that they've doubled the drop rate for the mystery fragment. We should all be able to move along more quickly.

Happy jousting!
    My deep mines are ready in about 20 minutes so here's hoping I'll get one
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Executive Chef
    Posted on part two by accident....on purpose. Oh well! I'm still on part one. Finally remembered to make some fish stuff and gave all three. But only gave two ropes because I cannot get fur from gifting or find any monsters. Used up all my alicorns and pink ones. Making extra energy in the trade center and still can't **** enough beasts. When I do, they throw me something I have enough of. Useless pests. Now I'll have to buy some gems if I want to catch up. Otherwise we will be into next year before I make any progress.

Rhino Keeper
    Well, so much for increasing the drop rate for mystery fragment....still nada! I'm beyond done with this😥

I too am still waiting for the mystery fragment!!!

Farm Supplier
    Eh tu. I'm about to just give up on this game we can't even do the quests anymore

New Resident
    It's about TL change their random drop implementation.
    Even having something as a 50% random drop, means that 1 in a 1000 players will not get it 10 times in a row
    Put something as a 20% drop and you have 1 in 100 will not get it after 20 drops (I am getting awfully close with 16 attempts already)

TL please implement a commutative probability so there will be a known maximum to random drop time

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by trilogylass View Post
    Well, so much for increasing the drop rate for mystery fragment....still nada! I'm beyond done with this😥
    Sorry you are having trouble. Have you checked your inventory just encase it's there. I know I have missed stuff in the past only to see it there. Also are you levelling up your deep mines.
    Tentalen of TrapRain
    (Thuakie Sword Society)

Executive Chef
    Well I've just finished Part 1! Woohoo! Onto the battling beasts!

I've been stuck on stage 6 of this forever. No skunkupines to be seen ! Harvested enough wheat to reach my limit, checked flowers too. I only have 1 as I placed a trap but cannot afford to buy any more. I had lots of them showing up before this quest came out. Getting frustrated !

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Bundalley View Post
    I've been stuck on stage 6 of this forever. No skunkupines to be seen ! Harvested enough wheat to reach my limit, checked flowers too. I only have 1 as I placed a trap but cannot afford to buy any more. I had lots of them showing up before this quest came out. Getting frustrated !
    Make sure you do not have any other monsters lurking around your kingdom.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request