Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What is new in rsv and bsv??

Unregistered

What is new in rsv and bsv??

Post the new features in rsv and bsv, so we dont miss anything due to bugs or whatever...

Unregistered

Nothing

Nothing. Nothing whatsoever. "Quests" aren't there as promised, no new foods, TeamLava so goddamn inept and lazy they still have Christmas **** for sale, no new foods, no new furniture, NO NEW ANYTHING! And, to put a moldy cherry on top of this massive pink turd sundae, these con artists repeated their epic lie of "weekly updates!" once more in the app description.

Screw you, Team Lava.

Unregistered

There are tasks, but the app is definitely lame and lacking

Well, you're wrong about the tasks, there *are* tasks, but they require you to buy things! In one you have to buy white tables and chairs--but I don't want any! In another you have to buy red tables and chairs--well not only do I not want any, they cost gems! If you want to skip a task, you have to pay gems for that too!! I have no idea what, if anything, you get for completing the tasks. I completed a task to cook two fruit salads, and all I got was a new task to buy the red table & chairs.

But otherwise, you are right. There is no new food, no new decorations, and there's still CHRISTMAS stuff for sale!! Come on, how lazy and inept do you have to be to put out a Valentine's Day app with no new Valentines food or decorations and still have the Christmas stuff available???

Unregistered

my mistake

My mistake, the task only asks you to buy red chairs (which you can get with coins) not red tables, which you get with gems. But still, that is very lame because what if you won't *want* red chairs?

Unregistered
    errr. this is kinda a big bug.

so it's telling me to buy 2 white tables and 2 white chairs. I have like 20 of each in storage. I tried placing them in my restaurant but that doesn't satisfy the requirements.

Do I have to SELL all my white tables and chairs in storage to be able to BUY 2 of each to complete the task?

Unregistered
    well at least worth the 6 gems in all games donu ya think?

Unregistered

No tasks for me.

The tasks don't show up in my Valentines games, either Restaurant or Farm. They did briefly for Farm, but after about an hour they disappeared.

Team Lava bites the big one. Worst game company I've ever seen, bar none.

Yeah, not only is christmas junk still being offered (for money, too), but in Farm they still have Halloween junk!

Unregistered
    Mine wanted me to spend 5 Gems to instantly prepare omelets.
    Uninstalled. Went back to the regular one.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Mine wanted me to spend 5 Gems to instantly prepare omelets.
    Uninstalled. Went back to the regular one.
    This doesn't even make sense. If you want to complete omelets on your stove you'd need to pay 5 gems too.

Uninstall.

Unregistered

Red face

Where would one FIND the "tasks" ?

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Well, you're wrong about the tasks, there *are* tasks, but they require you to buy things! In one you have to buy white tables and chairs--but I don't want any! In another you have to buy red tables and chairs--well not only do I not want any, they cost gems! If you want to skip a task, you have to pay gems for that too!! I have no idea what, if anything, you get for completing the tasks. I completed a task to cook two fruit salads, and all I got was a new task to buy the red table & chairs.

But otherwise, you are right. There is no new food, no new decorations, and there's still CHRISTMAS stuff for sale!! Come on, how lazy and inept do you have to be to put out a Valentine's Day app with no new Valentines food or decorations and still have the Christmas stuff available???

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast