Thread: No update?????

New Resident

No update?????

I did an update today and it said in the description that there are new battle levels, tournaments, and what not however when I go I to the game it says I've completed all the battle levels and there is no tournaments anywhere, and next to the battle stage icon there is a little red box with the number two in it suggesting there's something waiting for me. What's up with this?? It's frustrating. I'm not giving up on the game, but come on.

Executive Chef
    I have an update telling me to reach level 101 to expand.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    You'll want to download the latest version of the game from the App Store to receive the new updates.

i am having the same issue as Mrgotfu...i updatedfrom the app store and it still says there are no new battlegrounds or arena. I will delete the game and redownload then post again soon

Just deleted and redownloaded from app store. Still says no new battlegrounds....can this be fixed?
    Last edited by lyricalwolf; 08-28-14 at 12:27 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by lyricalwolf View Post
    i am having the same issue as Mrgotfu...i updatedfrom the app store and it still says there are no new battlegrounds or arena. I will delete the game and redownload then post again soon

Just deleted and redownloaded from app store. Still says no new battlegrounds....can this be fixed?
    One thing I've notice in the Battlegrounds, is that, when we have levels we have fireworks coming from the battleground, and now we don't have fireworks, so we don't have levels.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    You'll want to download the latest version of the game from the App Store to receive the new updates.

Be sure and update to the new version 1.2 in the iTunes store!

New animals and expansions available.

See current thread here.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request