Thread: Sparkles not working after update

Executive Chef

Sparkles not working after update

A number of times now I have clicked on a clearly sparkling habitat to get ZERO extra coins. I am sure of this because in more than one case, I got less than 100 coins TOTAL from the sparkling habitat. Whereas I used to get an additional 250 coins per.

ETA: the box at the bottom shows the unsparkled amount, but the animation shows the bonus. I have not yet figured out which one is correct.

Executive Chef
    Okay, so it seems the glitch is only in the amount it say on the bottom of the screen. The animationof collection and the change in your coin total seem right on track as ever. That glitch in the box at the bottom really threw me.

Fashion Designer
    I noticed this too!! Just came here to complain about it and saw your post. Do you mean that we actually are getting the correct bonus, it just doesn't say so? I'll check in a few mins, I should have more sparkles then.

Fashion Designer
    Ok I believe I am getting the correct amount of coins. You're right, the glitch seems to be in the amount displayed on the bottom which made me think I was only getting a few coins. Maybe it's not a glitch and was just changed to display that way? We can still see how much the bonus is when we click to get it.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by danni7788 View Post
    I noticed this too!! Just came here to complain about it and saw your post. Do you mean that we actually are getting the correct bonus, it just doesn't say so? I'll check in a few mins, I should have more sparkles then.
    Yes, I noted what my coin total was, clicked on a sparkling habitat that said 11 coins at the bottom, and my total went up 261.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by zenobia42 View Post
    Yes, I noted what my coin total was, clicked on a sparkling habitat that said 11 coins at the bottom, and my total went up 261.
    True, I had sparkles in one habitat where my animal is not in the habitat, 0 coins in the icon and when I pressed the coins button, I've received 250 coins along with 1 xp point

Fashion Designer
    I'm guessing this isn't a bug. I know this is a minor complaint, but it was a little easier when we could see how many coins were in the habitat including sparkle bonus. Sometimes when habitats are close together it's hard to tell which one is sparkling and you would know by clicking on it.. Now we have to calculate how much is in the habitat. I know it's minor and I could just collect from all my habitats or it doesn't matter if I collect from the wrong one. Just a suggestion.. Not sure why it was changed to begin with.