Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: EXPANSION: Lightning Leopard - 2014 Aug 28

Executive Chef
    Expansion finished, yes i got habitat under the electric animal. Next expansions costs the same (500000 coins,,14 rumes) 5 hours
    Visit my main island: ZX71

Executive Chef

New expansions in 1.2 update

So, if anyone interested:

With 1.2 update we got new expansions.

First expansion cost 500.000. coins, 14 runes, takes 5 hrs to explore (50 gems to speed up), and as a result, you unlock your electric animals. In the expansion you find a little electric habitat, with a lvl 1 lightning leopard sitting in (takes 1 hour to lvl up to lvl 4).

Second expansion costs also 500.000. coins, 14 runes and 5 hours to explore. After exploring you find 3 little things there to clear (cheap ones, 1250, 2500 and 25000 coins), and a 2x2 spots big Radiating Rock, which costs 100.000. coins to clear and 21 hrs 40 mins.

Third expansion costs 1 million coins and 16 runes. Need 100k more to start it, will report later.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Anyuszko View Post
    Expansion finished, yes i got habitat under the electric animal. Next expansions costs the same (500000 coins,,14 rumes) 5 hours
    Just to clarify: you get the expansion space and one lightning habitat and one lightning leopard for the 500,000 coins and 14 runes?

I am still saving up the coins I started saving last night (by not spending even a single one on food or anything else), and I'd like to know if 4 hours after getting up to 500k, I will actually have the space, and a habitat, and one lightning leopard. (As opposed to having to spend another 280k on the habitat + 250k on the critter).

$10 says no one who has a unicorn and an emerald, and saw the leopard come out 10 or so hours ago, is still sitting around unable to do anything at all in the game, waiting to have enough coins to expand. And I started the wait with 240k coins already on hand.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by xellosspoo View Post
    I got that too at first. After you update through the store it goes away.

However they've changed the expansion stones and how many you can have. You can't collect any more than your next expansion requires. :S I'm not too thrilled with this change.
    I have 70 runes saved up from my gazillion failed unicorn breeding attempts. Are you saying that they will disappear when I expand to the lightning leopard spot? Whether or not that is the case, that change is just stupid. What a waste! It would ONLY make sense if we were allowed to save up like 100 bombs and then just use them when necessary.

Executive Chef
    Great. So I get all excited we get to finally expand more, only it'll take me days and days and days to do so because, unlike those with a unicorn and emeralds gotten before they chose to screw over anyone who didn't have one, I have to scrimp and save and not spend a penny on anything else for a day just to get 1 of the 500k's. Great.

Executive Chef
    Well the good news is that at least the obstacles are cheaps (at least in the first 2 places). In first expansion place there is nothing to clear, the second one costs altogether ~130k.
    Last time we had a rock with 900k to clear if I remember right.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by zenobia42 View Post
    Just to clarify: you get the expansion space and one lightning habitat and one lightning leopard for the 500,000 coins and 14 runes?

I am still saving up the coins I started saving last night (by not spending even a single one on food or anything else), and I'd like to know if 4 hours after getting up to 500k, I will actually have the space, and a habitat, and one lightning leopard. (As opposed to having to spend another 280k on the habitat + 250k on the critter).

$10 says no one who has a unicorn and an emerald, and saw the leopard come out 10 or so hours ago, is still sitting around unable to do anything at all in the game, waiting to have enough coins to expand. And I started the wait with 240k coins already on hand.
    Yes. You get your first habitat and animal "free". ANd it takes only a hour to level up to 4 to make it a parent for next breeding.

The Honorable Panda
    Merging all update threads together!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by zenobia42 View Post
    I have 70 runes saved up from my gazillion failed unicorn breeding attempts. Are you saying that they will disappear when I expand to the lightning leopard spot? Whether or not that is the case, that change is just stupid. What a waste! It would ONLY make sense if we were allowed to save up like 100 bombs and then just use them when necessary.
    No you dont loose the 70 runes you saved. Just you cant farm for more. They lowered the cap of it (not sure to what number), once we go below it (with expanding 3-4 places) we can collect again. But until we are over the cap, we cant farm more.

Fashion Designer
    So does anybody know breed/hatch times for the two new electric/fire hybrids? In my other account right now, I have an 11 hr fire/electric breed time, but no idea what I'm getting....?

Also, TL: Any word on the battlegrounds?? This update said we'd be getting more levels in the battleground, but besides a "2" next to the Battleground button in our menu there is seemingly nothing new with this update for battles.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast