Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: EXPANSION: Lightning Leopard - 2014 Aug 28

Executive Chef

EXPANSION: Lightning Leopard - 2014 Aug 28

Edit(KP)- Be sure and update to version 1.2 in the app store!!

Quote Originally Posted by Anyuszko View Post
    So, if anyone interested:

With 1.2 update we got new expansions.

First expansion cost 500.000. coins, 14 runes, takes 5 hrs to explore (50 gems to speed up), and as a result, you unlock your electric animals. In the expansion you find a little electric habitat, with a lvl 1 lightning leopard sitting in (takes 1 hour to lvl up to lvl 4).

Second expansion costs also 500.000. coins, 14 runes and 5 hours to explore. After exploring you find 3 little things there to clear (cheap ones, 1250, 2500 and 25000 coins), and a 2x2 spots big Radiating Rock, which costs 100.000. coins to clear and 21 hrs 40 mins.

Third expansion costs 1 million coins and 16 runes. Need 100k more to start it, will report later.

Last edited by kooky panda; 08-28-14 at 11:20 AM.
    Main id: squinn1981

Executive Chef
    What are the habitats costs? Besides the 500 gem habitat..

Nvm, I've already seen your new thread xD
    Last edited by cocauina; 08-27-14 at 08:14 PM.

Executive Chef

New lightning habitats

Main id: squinn1981

Executive Chef
    I don't see those yet in my game - thanks for sharing!

Has anyone built one in anticipation? If so, how long does it take to finish?

Executive Chef
    I keep force closing and restarting my game, and checking the App store for an update and I still don't see the animals or habitats.

ETA: After shutting down and restarting my whole ipad, it appeared in the App store. Downloading now!!!
    Last edited by zenobia42; 08-27-14 at 09:00 PM.

Executive Chef
    ARGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

I have more than enough (70) runes but it costs 500,000 coins to expand there! If only I had some ultra rares I'd have that kind of cash lying around. But alas, I am yet again screwed in ANOTHER way by the anti-unicorn luck of this game! Not only do I have no gem animals, but all the gem animal owners can afford an entire new element of animals well before the rest of us!
    Last edited by zenobia42; 08-27-14 at 09:05 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by zenobia42 View Post
    I don't see those yet in my game - thanks for sharing!

Has anyone built one in anticipation? If so, how long does it take to finish?
    You need to update vertion 1.2
    PleThailand

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratisorn View Post
    You need to update vertion 1.2
    Thanks, Ratisorn. I tried looking for it in the app store before posting that but it wasn't there. However, after closing everything and shutting down and restarting my ipad, it did appear in the store and I downloaded it. Wish I didn't have to stop spending a single coin on anything else for nearly a day in order to afford the expansion, but such is life without a unicorn or emerald.

Can anyone who has expanded tell us if it is like the frostfang in that you get one lighting leopard and lightning habitat with the expansion?

Executive Chef
    Just woke up, updated to 1.2, started expansion (5 hours), i will Tell you later.

The update in store said there would be new tournaments as well. In my game there is a red 2 on the battle icon. However if i touch it, it Still says no more tours yet.

Also, since i am at 31/31 habitats, wonder how can i get more if the expansion gives us a lightning habitat
    Visit my main island: ZX71

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Anyuszko View Post
    Just woke up, updated to 1.2, started expansion (5 hours), i will Tell you later.

The update in store said there would be new tournaments as well. In my game there is a red 2 on the battle icon. However if i touch it, it Still says no more tours yet.

Also, since i am at 31/31 habitats, wonder how can i get more if the expansion gives us a lightning habitat
    Ooh, I hope that 31/31 doesn't present a problem for you! Hope to wake tomorrow to hear you got it.

And I can't access the supposed new tournaments either, nor have I heard anyone able to. It appears to not work yet. Sadly.

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast