Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New Elemental Animal and Habitat Glitch

Executive Chef
    Thank you Drachenia. I just updated but in the middle of expanded before this new update.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Drachenia View Post
    Hello! It is important to uninstall the game and then install it again. It is important that one has stored a password in the game for forum. Fantasy Story 1.2
    Thank you! I didn't know about the update, my app store didn't told me xD

Edit: I've just updated the game, my icon from the Batteground have a 2 in a red circle, I press that, and the battleground says I need to wait for new levels.
    In the description of the update, the same says we have a troll to defeat, but I don't see him anywhere.. And the Big Earth Plateau is still the same, glitched
    Last edited by cocauina; 08-27-14 at 06:53 PM.

Executive Chef
    I didn't get that message about a troll though. I did get the 2 by the battlefield. Weird

Executive Chef
    You can see in the description of the update, here's the description

What's New in Version 1.2
    • Lightning Type Animals have struck onto the scene! Expand your forest to the Lightning Leopard's home to unlock these shocking new creatures!
    • Compete with your animals in the Arena! Complete limited time Tournaments to win exclusive rare animals!
    A new region has been added to the Battlegrounds! Fight your way across the volcanic badlands, and defeat the Troll to tame and bring it to your forest!
    • Brand new animals will be added every week!

We're dedicated to making Fantasy Forest Story the best it can be and appreciate your feedback! Just remember to leave your Storm8 ID, Level and device type in your review.

Rhino Keeper
    The update isn't showing in my App Store?

Executive Chef
    What does the 2 in red mean by the menu on bottom left corner? No new battles yet.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by lmac10 View Post
    The update isn't showing in my App Store?
    In mine didn't show up also, I needed to search for the fantasy forest app and update.

Quote Originally Posted by my607 View Post
    What does the 2 in red mean by the menu on bottom left corner? No new battles yet.
    I don't have, I have it too, probably TL is going to add more levels in the next week, I don't know..

Executive Chef
    I just saw the three new animals being added. I also saw the habitat too I hope they aren't too expensive.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by my607 View Post
    I just saw the three new animals being added. I also saw the habitat too I hope they aren't too expensive.
    And to hard to breed!

Executive Chef
    I have no update and according to the App Store, I have already the current version 1.2

Nevermind! I just went back there was my notification! So I did have to update.

This game is haunted. I swear!
    Last edited by chalupa2030; 08-27-14 at 07:25 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast