Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New Elemental Animal and Habitat Glitch

Rhino Keeper

New Elemental Animal and Habitat Glitch

I've encountered some "glitches." And I will post pics below. For the details, habitats that are on the edge of the original island (to the far right, the 3 spaces) seem to be in an odd position. Also, I'm aware there's another thread about this, but there appears to be a new "lightning" or "electric" animal with the usual expansion sign on the upper island. Please comment if you have the same problems.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	70 
Size:	83.0 KB 
ID:	15152

Views:	44 
Size:	71.7 KB 
ID:	15154

Views:	54 
Size:	73.3 KB 
ID:	15153

Views:	64 
Size:	38.2 KB 
ID:	15155

I'm sorry if the quality is not that good. I don't know how to post it any other way.
    Last edited by Chocolate5141; 08-27-14 at 05:44 PM.

Executive Chef
    My habitats in that location appear normal. But I have that whole 12x12 end of the island now full of small habitats not large, so slightly different circumstances.

And we can see all your screenshots nice and clearly and large just by clicking on them and looking at the pop-up.

Executive Chef
    Lots of weird stuff going on right now... I have a habitat that looks like it's on top of another habitat.

Views:	41 
Size:	80.2 KB 
ID:	15156

Hopefully it means updates are coming.
    Last edited by knj00; 08-27-14 at 05:53 PM.

Executive Chef
    About the habitat, it's a glitch, I have all this happening to me also, but about the animal in the expansion, I think it's not a glitch, TL wants to add new animals like the Ligthning Leopard (the animal in the expansion) and the electric it's the name for the new element, they added one time, but they removed right away 'cause they didn't want to add in that day, it was to early in their opinion.

And apparently, TL is going to add more expansions and animals in other islands, 'cause I can see more of the 2nd ice island and the fire island (the red ones)

And I think that, TL made the lightning leopard only unlocked at level 101, so we cannot have it before the official release, the max level in this game is only 30, at the moment.
    Last edited by cocauina; 08-27-14 at 06:02 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by zenobia42 View Post
    My habitats in that location appear normal. But I have that whole 12x12 end of the island now full of small habitats not large, so slightly different circumstances.

And we can see all your screenshots nice and clearly and large just by clicking on them and looking at the pop-up.
    Thank you for telling me about the screenshot quality. Now I can "rest easy" lol. As for the habitats, I guess it's only with the large ones :/

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by knj00 View Post
    Lots of weird stuff going on right now... I have a habitat that looks like it's on top of another habitat.

Views:	41 
Size:	80.2 KB 
ID:	15156

Hopefully it means updates are coming.
    It seems we both have a similar problem. The habitat is literally on the edge lol. I agree hopefully new updates will fix this since it's bugging me (OCD?) and bring in new content c:

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cocauina View Post
    About the habitat, it's a glitch, I have all this happening to me also, but about the animal in the expansion, I think it's not a glitch, TL wants to add new animals like the Ligthning Leopard (the animal in the expansion) and the electric it?s the name for the new element, they added one time, but they removed right away 'cause they didn't want to add in that day, it was to early in their opinion.

And apparently, TL is going to add more expansions and animals in other islands, 'cause I can see more of the 2nd ice island and the fire island (the red ones)

And I think that, TL made the lightning leopard only unlocked at level 101, so we cannot have it before the official release, the max level in this game is only 30, at the moment.
    If that's the case I can't wait. That lightning leapard is just adorable :3 also can't wait for the new expansions.

I bet a TL staff is gonna reply to this thread saying that they will look into it and solve the issue

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate5141 View Post
    If that's the case I can't wait. That lightning leapard is just adorable :3 also can't wait for the new expansions.

I bet a TL staff is gonna reply to this thread saying that they will look into it and solve the issue
    You aren't the only one who wants the new animals, besides the fact that I'm still missing a couple more xD

They always say that they will look and solve the issue xD But the thing were we can see more of the islands, I think that's not an issue, only the habitat kinda outside of the place xD And the unlock of the new electric element is kinda of a safe way of everyone get at the same time, when TL wants, they are very clever

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate5141 View Post
    Thank you for telling me about the screenshot quality. Now I can "rest easy" lol. As for the habitats, I guess it's only with the large ones :/
    Can you place anything on the parts that appear empty?

Executive Chef
    Hello! It is important to uninstall the game and then install it again. It is important that one has stored a password in the game for forum. Fantasy Story 1.2

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast