Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Level 101 New Creature?

Rhino Keeper

Lightbulb Level 101 New Creature?

What the...?

You have to reach level 101 to be able to reach the next expansion creature? Are they insane? I'm at level 29 right now and it'll take me nearly a year to get to 101! >.<

What is wrong with TL?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0887.jpg 
Views:	86 
Size:	76.4 KB 
ID:	15150

Name:	IMG_0888.jpg 
Views:	80 
Size:	37.1 KB 
ID:	15151
    Last edited by ArcadiaTofu; 08-27-14 at 04:44 PM. Reason: pics

Max level is still 30 for the moment, so this appears to be a mean teaser, or bugged expansion.

Executive Chef
    Oooh, we can actually SEE the cute little lightning critter that was teased at previously in that spot. Now we just wait for them to actually allow us to expand again.

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	73.3 KB 
ID:	15149

ETA: oooh, what teases they are! The critter is already not visible. Glad we got some screenshots in the few minutes it was there!
    Last edited by zenobia42; 08-27-14 at 04:46 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Ima roll with bugged expansion for the moment

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by zenobia42 View Post
    Oooh, we can actually SEE the cute little lightning critter that was teased at previously in that spot. Now we just wait for them to actually allow us to expand again.
    If it's true that you need to reach level 101 to be able to expand we're going to be in for a LONG wait, especially with levels capped at 30 ;(

Executive Chef
    My thought is that the level required is 101 for now just so that we can't reach it when they are not ready. When they are ready to roll out, that level will drop to 30 or under, or drop to a little over that and they increase the level cap at the same time.

Rhino Keeper

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	73.3 KB 
ID:	15149
    it is super cute!!!! imma make lots and lots of this baby

Executive Chef
    I expect they will try to roll this out as quickly as possible now... hoping it will make us forget the they decided to further screw the exact same subset of players who they already screwed over and over and over and over again with no unicorn by making the emerald now many, many, many times harder to breed.

It's so exciting!!!! Perhaps this means that soon we will have more crystal animals and more battles too!

Rhino Keeper
    I expect they will try to roll this out as quickly as possible now... hoping it will make us forget the they decided to further screw the exact same subset of players who they already screwed over and over and over and over again with no unicorn by making the emerald now many, many, many times harder to breed.
    Agreed. More than likely they'll hope this will placate the masses and shift their attention over towards the 'new shiny'. Short attention spans and all that...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast