Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A block feature for android platform

New Resident
    I'm so glad I checked this forum! I, too, have a hateful "stalker" who just changed her store name and continued her haunting under another name. I want to retaliate and blow up HER wall, but two wrongs don't...well, you know the rest!
    I'm disabled, and spend A LOT of time AND money playing Fashion Story (in addition to Bakery Story, and Dragon Story on two devices!) from my bed, and agree, there should be a blocking feature on Fashion story too, as I've only experienced a problem on THIS game. I don't know what else to do other than post on my own wall warning my neighbors to beware of her two names, yet fear her retaliation in slamming all of them as well! What a catch 22! Grrrr.....

Executive Chef
    I couldnt care less about a block feature, although seeing what some people write on others wall, I understand now why some need it. Before it was because too many players were snooty and only wanted certain worthy people to stop by and thats not what the game is about. And a block feature can be abused and turn into a clique type situation with our literally visiting dozens of shops, before we stumble onto one where we arent blocked!

But there are too many little girls with horrible attitudes and grown women who must have been dreams to be around in high school, that just make the game uncomfortable. I feel for them. Just downright mean. So yeah, fashion needs the feature for sure.

Id never use it though. I just want more expansions!

Il y a deja tellement de gens indesirables dans le monde r?el,alors retrouver ?a dans nos mondes virtuels est bien plus ennuyeux. Des gamines qui s'amusent a copier le compte d'une autre,a l'insulter etc... On devrait pouvoir bloquer les indesirables,qu'elles aillent embeter leur copines d'ecole plutot

Fashion Designer
    I also agree a block feature would be VERY nice!!! I have new users who have spammed my board, a few who post those spam messages about post this and recieve gems in a certain amount of walls, another talking about why aren't you replying, blah blah and I remember I went to a neighbors wall to comment that I tipped and I saw a girl harrasing her calling her names and so on.

New Resident
    Yes please!!

Blocking in general for every player! FS BS RS...etc.

I have 3 boutiques. Two of them are kind of dead because of a stalker.

When I got my very first iOS device I found this blocking feature in bakery & restaurant very useful!

Unfortunately I have to login with an iOS device to block someone in BS or RS, but at least this IS possible for several games.

Still using my Androids, I think this feature is needed for non iOS players especially in fashion story!!!

PLEASE MAKE BLOCKING POSSIBLE FOR FASHION STORY!!
    ANDROID AND iOS!

As someone said above, especially in FS there's a lot of teens or kids with attitudes. I can't even login to the forums with one of my playing IDs because I'm afraid the stalking will go on when I post my ID.

And please don't tell me to contact the support. The last reply from the support took about three months! I don't think there's anything wrong with my understanding of support. Maybe there's just not enough ppl working in the support...? I have no idea...

You have to react fast when someone is threatened or just spammed which is NOT THE CASE. *sigh
    Last edited by froimich; 10-24-18 at 03:09 AM.

every game with a wall should have the blocking feature!

I often find disrespectful behavior on several occasions. Writing mails to the support mostly end up in one reply saying basically "we're busy".

I'd like to handle some things on my own and I don't wanna wait like half a year to see there's no mail after the first one at all.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by froimich View Post
    every game with a wall should have the blocking feature!

I often find disrespectful behavior on several occasions. Writing mails to the support mostly end up in one reply saying basically "we're busy".

I'd like to handle some things on my own and I don't wanna wait like half a year to see there's no mail after the first one at all.
    When reporting a player, please choose category of GamePlay- then report a player.

https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    When reporting a player, please choose category of GamePlay- then report a player.

https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
    No offense intended, I know you wanna be helpful, but did you actually read my first post in this thread? #16 https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1483164

I've pointed out the part I'm talking about in dark red. So I've already been given my share with the support system several times...sad but true that only two solutions to roughly 10-12 different issues/problems were offered.

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___

I'm aware of the fact that literally EVERY feature which is added can cause trouble when people are over-testing if it works. Speaking of teaming, clique-ishing, you name it...

But please listen to us mindful players who just wanna enjoy the game play, meet great people from all over the world and who have the respect for each other.
    I've met many people who are just wonderful but they get bullied.

So, okay....so I write to the support. <--- this actually happened in 2016 when there was a male player accused to be a .... (well, let's just call it pizza freak because the accusation starts with the same letter like the food, right. delete this part in the brackets if you like)
    Many mails were written from several friends, every single one clearly using the same ticket number so the support team couldn't get confused.

I don't know what happened to all these mails - none of them was replied to, but lately I was stumbling across these ratings for fashion story in the German play store for Android....LOL

At least three different players have stated - including the accused one! - that the massive bullying is taking place again...and again and again.

You get my point?
    They're desperate because all the support did about the accusations was a warning to the person that has started this whole theater with some mean and hurtful lies - big, big time. Person never got suspended for a while..nothing! So the harassing continued to get stronger until one of the two stopped playing for a while.

Over a time period of 3 years I had the questionable pleasure to experience bullying at least 5 times. Nothing ever happened, really.

A BLOCKING FEATURE FOR FASHION STORY PLEASE!!
    MY ANDROID FEELS LIKE HE'S BEEN TREATED LIKE A STEP CHILD...I'D LIKE TO SEE HIM HAPPY!

The Honorable Panda
    Closing thread due to discussing inappropriate in game behavior is not forum appropriate due to privacy reasons.

The forum cannot help with inappropriate in game behavior, that is why we ask players to contact support.

Support is able to go into individual games and walls and investigate .

If someone you report is still continuing the behavior please contact support again.

(The request to add a blocking feature to android has been passed on).
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12